+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Infosys - CEC Job offer

sowmya2952

Aug 10, 2021
Getting ICT is quite easy. You need to satisfy the ICT criteria and they can process your visa. You need to prepare some documents where Infy will help. Processing at CIC is also quick.
Thank you.What is the ict criteria ? I donot know much about ICT eligibility criteria

krishindi

Sep 19, 2021
Hello!
I'm still working with Infosys and have got PR recently. I was transferred to Canada on ICT Work Permit for 2 years. When my WP was about to expire, they initiated an extension. To file extension WP application, Infy Immigration team shared Assignment Letter along with other official supporting documents.
When I was in process to file for PR, I used those Assignment letter and supporting documents as an offer letter. Also, I requested the HR team for a reference letter in which they mentioned that I will be offered a job at least one year after getting PR status.
For you, if you got your WP extension, ask HR for reference letter. Combine all documents and attach as a job offer. It will work.
Hi , recently my manager asked for job description for ICT infosys canada, any idea on success rate of getting visa, timeline company take to proceed?

Amol Kute

Apr 17, 2021
Quebec, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi , recently my manager asked for job description for ICT infosys canada, any idea on success rate of getting visa, timeline company take to proceed?
Success rate is high as Infosys Immigration team validates everything before you submit your application to CIC. As a part of ICT, you must have some proprietary tools knowledge. You can check all requirements in official CIC site. About timeline, it took 2 week for me 2 years back. Not sure about current timelines as it might have impacted due to pandemic.