+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information Technology solutions in Humber college

conjuror

Jan 11, 2013
Hello...I have completed my Bachelors in IT from Mumbai university with 63%. I am planning for PG diploma from Canada. I have found the Information Technology solutions offered by Humber college to be very good. I have got 95 marks in my toefl exam. I would like to get suggestions whether the course mentioned my me is a good one. Also is studying in humber college a good option ? ....please also suggest me with other pg diploma courses related to Information Technology. Awaiting replies.....

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
Hey buddy,

Did you apply to Humber for the mentioned program?
I am planning to apply for the same course for sept - 2014 intake :)

jass bhatia

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Count me as I have also applied for database developer stream for september-2014

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
Hey buddy,

Did you apply to Humber for the mentioned program?
I am planning to apply for the same course for sept - 2014 intake :)
singh ak.. where are you from ? i am asking you dis, bcz me too applying for sept intake.. IT course.. in humber...

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
harry321 said:
singh ak.. where are you from ? i am asking you dis, bcz me too applying for sept intake.. IT course.. in humber...
I am from mumbai what abt you?

Do you think we should create a group on FB or whatsapp for the prospective students of this course :D

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
I am from mumbai what abt you?

Do you think we should create a group on FB or whatsapp for the prospective students of this course :D
I am from chandigarh..... yeah.. i think its a good idea... so will be in touch.. and can help each odr..
link of my fb profile....
https://www.facebook.com/harinder.singh.37