+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information systems business analysis program at GBC

lizzyalin

Apr 26, 2019
Hello all, I'm trying to apply for the fall intake for this course at GBC but I dont exactly have an idea if it's still open. The website says that the program is open for September but the agencies I got in touch with claim otherwise. Can anyone please guide me on how to proceed with this and if this program would be worth it or if I should look into some other colleges for fall intake?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe contact the college via email or phone directly given you cannot always trust what agents say. If the website of GBC implies still open for international students the it probably is unless they have not updated but how would an agent know ? Plus if your application is straight forward why use an agent, apply to the college directly.

lizzyalin

Apr 26, 2019
Thankyou for your response.
Yes I guess I should mail the college . I did think about it, but was worried if I'd sound too desperate..The agencies said that they had received intimation from the college directly that the program has closed for international students.
By the way moving onto my main doubts.. is GBC worth it in the end especially considering this program?

mircearos

Feb 6, 2019
Honestly, I would be very weary of these agents. I doubt that the college will directly inform every single agent in every single city, in every single country that this program is closed for international students. I highly doubt it. I believe that this is a ploy from the agents to make you believe that your only options are the one they will tell you. That is because they get commissions from colleges, hence they will push you towards the one where they will get more, without giving a rat's a*s about you or what exactly you want.

lizzyalin

Apr 26, 2019
Exactly... I eventually started to be more vigilant when agencies are in question. By the way while we're on this can anyone please advice me of GBC or Seneca is better? I'm trying for this course at GBC and business analytics at Seneca.. which one is better?