+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on medical examination and flagpoling

jmae4

Jun 14, 2024
Hello everyone, I've read this thread and also hoping if someone can give me enlightenment with my situation. I am goint to make flagpoling for SOWP. I have a job offer which will start on June 23, 2024. I had my medical exam on June 14, 2024. I planned to go to the border on June 18, 2024. Will there be problems in checking my medical results knowing that it will be available after 5 days? Emedical isn't enough to show to the border?

Oct 9, 2024
Hello everyone, I've read this thread and also hoping if someone can give me enlightenment with my situation. I am goint to make flagpoling for SOWP. I have a job offer which will start on June 23, 2024. I had my medical exam on June 14, 2024. I planned to go to the border on June 18, 2024. Will there be problems in checking my medical results knowing that it will be available after 5 days? Emedical isn't enough to show to the border?
Hi Jmae4, any news on this? I’m in a similar situation. Just did medical exam a few days ago (the exam should be sent to IRCC via expedited processing in 3 days).

How early can I flagpole? Medical secretary said I could flagpole in 3 days but I was under the impression an IRCC doctor would have to approve my medical once received in their system which takes time before I can flagpole? Is this still true?

Any thoughts/expertise would be appreciated!