+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

information needed

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
hello,

I am trying to apply under FSW. But the problem is, my position is not IT managerial though i am performing some of the duties listed under managerial duties.
Should i check my luck by applying under this? and if get rejected , then try PNP.
If i get rejected from FSW category, how long generally it takes to get to know after submitting application? and will i get back the fee i submitted along with application?

really need advice,
Thanks,

oicur0t

Feb 16, 2009
I would look at the list of duties. If that looks like your job, but your title is different, then you will be ok. If this can be confirmed by your employer in writing then you will be ok. Remember, you can say anything in your application, but you need to prove it afterwards.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm agree with above poster. If you duties match with Manegerial requirements, then dont worry about title and prepare your application. Which FSW category are you applying?

For processing time, it depend which visa office you are going to submit application. For list of visa offices and processing times, see here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/01-all.asp

First see, how long it take to process your application, then if it refused, it will take 4 to 6 weeks getting back your check. Going through PNP, i'm not sure where are you at the moment, but expect USA applicants with hold HB1 visa, you need a JOb OFFER for all PNP programmes under FSW. Goodluck