+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information about documents for ECA

mvmt

Jan 29, 2015
Hi Guys!!!

I keep on gathering information to prepare my EE profile... I'll give EE a try, though the first draw was a scary one!!! :eek:

I'll apply to WES to get my Degree assesed and I don't quite understand what documents I have to provide.
Here's my doubt:
When I finished my career, my University issued a Diploma and a Transcription. I know that the University will be required to send the Transcription in a sealed envelope directly to WES, so, do I have to send the Transcription that I have together with my Diploma? Or is it enough with the Diploma? If my University does not provide a Transcription in English, how do I do to get it translated?
Oh, it's very confusing!! I sent an information request to WES but I'm still waiting...

Your help will be very much appreciated!!!

Thanks!

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its not confusing. you send WES a copy of your degree and an English/French translation if necessary. Get your college to send them either a diploma supplement or your transcripts. thats it.

Teddy2015

Feb 5, 2015
Hi Purplesnow,

I have a question: you said diploma supplement or transcripts. My universities have both sent my transcripts but the diploma supplement is a bit trickier. Do you think I'll be ok with just the transcripts? And I'll send the degree photocopies myself.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
should be fine. one of my universities sent in stamped transcripts the other sent in the diploma supplement. I got my evaluation no bother.

Teddy2015

Feb 5, 2015
Thank you! :D

I got worried there because my universities submitted transcripts but the diploma supplement is more hassle!

Do you know about translating a Latin degree scroll to English? Do you have to get it done even if your transcripts are in English? I have a feeling the answer is yes but I think it's so pointless if my transcripts are in English!! Grrrr! Where do people get it done? I heard it's $70?

458_Bridge

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 12th, 2014 / Second AOR June 19th, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Sponsor Approval / AIP - Dec 31st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM - Jan 4th , 2016
LANDED..........
January 19th, 2016
I have a question.

I recently finsihed my masters in Canada.

My Bsc is from Pakistan. For Express Entry do i need to get my Pakistani Educationla credientials verified ? Or can i just use my Canadaina Degree ?

Secondly do i need my Degree Certificate (Canadain) to send for the Express Entry , as i still haven't received it yet. Can i use the offical transcripts ?