FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hello Everyone

How long does info sharing take? I had a US visa rejection which was declared. My AOR is 28th Jan 2018 . Its been 6 months almost and the info sharing is still in process. File was transferred to NDVO and all that NDVO does is nothing. The due date for info sharing has also expired in May.

What do i do? I seem to be the only one stuck here. And this is going into a loop where no one is looking at my file.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Everyone

How long does info sharing take? I had a US visa rejection which was declared. My AOR is 28th Jan 2018 . Its been 6 months almost and the info sharing is still in process. File was transferred to NDVO and all that NDVO does is nothing. The due date for info sharing has also expired in May.

What do i do? I seem to be the only one stuck here. And this is going into a loop where no one is looking at my file.
If they requested for some additional documents, then it will take some time, however if they did not ask for any such thing, then you will PPR soon.

What is the current status on your CIC account?

Reactions: wan11knu

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Info sharing was intitiated on 8th feb and till date it shows in progress. There was a due date for info sharing which was in May that too has expired. No additional docs were requested.

My file is now in NDVO.it has not been touched since it was transferred. Everything is not started. Repeated gcms notes has not triggered anything

Current status is we are processing ur bgnd check since 27th feb which was the mass update. As per gcms it clearly shows that no checks have been initiated.there is just no progress. I am stuck!!!!

Cse’s and call have never been answered.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
I think Ndvo is very slow,If you see in past there are no pprs or very few from Ndvo in last months,I think they are busy with student visa,Tourist visa,spouse visa,Super visa,Work permit visa ,etc etc etc etc.....

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I think Ndvo is very slow,If you see in past there are no pprs or very few from Ndvo in last months,I think they are busy with student visa,Tourist visa,spouse visa,Super visa,Work permit visa ,etc etc etc etc.....
I agree that NDVO is slow and off late there has been no activity on the PPR front. My concern is that all activities are not started for me. Unlike others where most elements are passed and just waiting for PPR.

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I agree that NDVO is slow and off late there has been no activity on the PPR front. My concern is that all activities are not started for me. Unlike others where most elements are passed and just waiting for PPR.
What happens to you PR file?. What type of visa rejection you had?

syed_1992

Aug 27, 2019
Hi wan11knu

Im in the same situation. My aor is jan 2019 and my gcms still says info sharing in progress. My application however is not transferred to NDVO. Its still in ottawa. I'd like to know did u get ur ppr? how much time did it take?

Thank you.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi wan11knu

Im in the same situation. My aor is jan 2019 and my gcms still says info sharing in progress. My application however is not transferred to NDVO. Its still in ottawa. I'd like to know did u get ur ppr? how much time did it take?

Thank you.
Same thing for me. Jan 15 AOR....I received my GCMS last week which was generated on July 23 and info sharing is still in progress.
No PPR/ADR......just radio silence!

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Sorry to hear.

Did u had any visa rejection?
Yes i've had from both UK & US and i understand that they will contact both countries. But why is info sharing still in progress after almost 8 months post submission?

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
I am stuck in the same situation. My AOR is April 13,2020, information sharing since July 2020, I have rejected by US visa at the first time I applied, but I received the Visa from US on my second time. For now, all my other stages were passed, except the information sharing.

Jun 13, 2021
I am stuck in the same situation. My AOR is April 13,2020, information sharing since July 2020, I have rejected by US visa at the first time I applied, but I received the Visa from US on my second time. For now, all my other stages were passed, except the information sharing.
Any updates on your situation? I'm also stuck at the info sharing stage.

Do you mind sharing what shows up on the GCMS notes in the details?