+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Infant TRV

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Experts...

We are planning to apply for infant trv visa

Appreciate your insight on below queries.

1. Is the TRV submitted via GC key or new portal? which one you would suggest?
2. Purpose/Intent to travel - Can i as a parent provide the letter. if so how it is different from invitation letter ?
3. Do we need medicals for new born ? If so when we have to submit this? after application or upfront
4."Financial Resource of Supporter" AND "Means of Financial Support"
Financial respurce of supporter - I can provide the documents and finance support details.
where as " "Means of Financial Support" here for child TRV, what should we provide.

@armoured Sorry Just tagging you to see if you got any expertise or leads for this query. Thanks

Last edited:

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
HHere is the updated questions !

1. Do we need imm5645e.pdf Family information form for infant baby. If so who has to sign it?
2.what is the main purpose of you visit? (Visitor or Other)? and what is the relatable stay period we can mention?
3. Do we need medicals for new born ? If so when we have to submit this? after application or upfront
Financial resource of supporter - I can provide the documents and finance support details.
where as " "Means of Financial Support" here for child TRV, what should we provide.
5.Purpose/Intent to travel - Can i as a parent provide the letter. if so how it is different from invitation letter ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
HHere is the updated questions !

1. Do we need imm5645e.pdf Family information form for infant baby. If so who has to sign it?
2.what is the main purpose of you visit? (Visitor or Other)? and what is the relatable stay period we can mention?
Financial resource of supporter - I can provide the documents and finance support details.
5.Purpose/Intent to travel - Can i as a parent provide the letter. if so how it is different from invitation letter ?
WHAT DO THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY?

Start with those.

1. OF COURSE infants cannot sign. A parent signs on their behalf. Sign with the child's name if electronic.
2. Put visitor. Put some period for stay, doubt it matters.
3. What do the instructions say? If they don't tell you to do upfront, _____________ . (Try filling in the blank on your own).
4. Don't know.
5. This would be same as invitation letter. I'd just tell the truth.

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
WHAT DO THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY?

Start with those.

1. OF COURSE infants cannot sign. A parent signs on their behalf. Sign with the child's name if electronic.
3. What do the instructions say? If they don't tell you to do upfront, _____________ . (Try filling in the blank on your own).
4. Don't know.
Thanks @armoured for your inputs !

Q: Its a e-form to be uploaded. so should a parent sign on behalf of child, or put child name?
PS -In cic site, imm5645e is mentioned as required for 18 year old r above. that's asked.
Thanks. some has mentioned as other for infant TRV. that's why asked for your expertise here.
Understood :)
4. Don't know.
Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Q: Its a e-form to be uploaded. so should a parent sign on behalf of child, or put child name?
You 'sign' electronically by entering the child's name.

PS -In cic site, imm5645e is mentioned as required for 18 year old r above. that's asked.
I do not understand your point. Some things are required of adults that are not for infants.

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
You 'sign' electronically by entering the child's name.

Thanks !

I do not understand your point. Some things are required of adults that are not for infants.
Sorry for not being clear

Family information form is mentioned as required file for only age 18 or above. That's why I had a question if it's required for infant.