+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ineligible and what to do

Oct 15, 2022
Hi guys..I need your help. I submitted my express entry form but i was found ineligible with a crs score 0. I did not even receive any points for age as i am 23 years old. I got a band 7 in ielts and i have 2 years work experience as a purchasing agent. My documents were also assessed by WES and i have a bachelors degree of 4 years..What should i do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys..I need your help. I submitted my express entry form but i was found ineligible with a crs score 0. I did not even receive any points for age as i am 23 years old. I got a band 7 in ielts and i have 2 years work experience as a purchasing agent. My documents were also assessed by WES and i have a bachelors degree of 4 years..What should i do?
Do you even have 67 points (not CRS score)? With only a bachelors and two years experience you may not be.

Oct 15, 2022
Do you score at least 67 points under "Six Selection Factors"?
No actually i scored 66. with this am i eligible for PNPs?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i scored 66. Could a PNP by any chance help out? could ou please advice me on what to do
So you are not eligible for Express Entry until you have another year of experience. If you get a job offer then maybe PNP is an option. Look at SINP but you may not be eligible either. Research PNPs that don’t require job offer and are not through Express Entry. Most not requiring a job offer are EE programs.

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
i scored 66. Could a PNP by any chance help out? could ou please advice me on what to do
Almost all PNPs require you to be in Canada (or even the province) for a while. If you don't have 67 in Six Selection Factors, the chance is your CRS would not be enough either even if you are eligible for FSW. People usually immigrate starting with a study permit, then a post-graduate work permit, then CEC with the Canadian work experience gained. Given that you are young and only have a bachelor's degree, consider applying for a master/doctoral program in Canada and you might be able to get a study permit. Alternatively, if you have managerial experience and you are rich, you can consider federal/provicial entrepreneur programs. It may seem like there are almost 100 different immigration programs and you would have a plethora of choices, but if you have never been to Canada before, most of them are irrelevant to you.