+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indirapuram/Ghaziabad/Noida aspirants

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello Guys!

Calling Canada aspirants from Ghaziabad/Indirapuram/Noida. Please raise your hands.

Cheers!

harshkx

Jan 24, 2017
Hi there,

I am from Noida.

Also, would greatly appreciate if you can let me know how to get PCC in Noida. Passport does not have Noida details so cannot go to PSK.

Any other option, please?

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for the revert.

PCC query was the exact reason I created this thread. Did you personally check at Noida PSK?

Am too getting jittery since the moment got to know of this change in getting PCC. Have you received ITA?

Cheers!

harshkx

Jan 24, 2017
Hey jtoc,

I have approached the police station and finally getting my PCC done through them. And probably, for the first time in my life, I may have to pay up for getting this done! A sordid state of affair.

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
harshkx said:
Hey jtoc,

I have approached the police station and finally getting my PCC done through them. And probably, for the first time in my life, I may have to pay up for getting this done! A sordid state of affair.
I would suggest you guys to get the PCC, issued from PSK only. There was a (very recent) case, wherein the applicant got the PCC issues from local police station and his application got rejected.
The reason of rejection in his case was, PCC issued to him was for a local region and not for India as a country (not even for the state).

Wish you guys all the very best.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
harshkx said:
Hey jtoc,

get your PCC done from PSK as the PCC from police station will be geographically bound. Don't worry about the difference of address on Passport. Many have got it successfully, all you need is the current address proof documents.