+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Update:
June 16th: SP office does not have dongle for digital signature on my police verification. Apparently it comes from Noida to regional RPO in Maharashtra and then to SP office of district.
As per SP Office, it will come after 8-9 days. I sent an email to RPO office and also asked them on twitter. Lets see how many days till this nightmare is over.
Which city in India did you verification happen?

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Update:
June 16th: SP office does not have dongle for digital signature on my police verification. Apparently it comes from Noida to regional RPO in Maharashtra and then to SP office of district.
As per SP Office, it will come after 8-9 days. I sent an email to RPO office and also asked them on twitter. Lets see how many days till this nightmare is over.
Where are you located in India brother

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
How did you get email of SP office? I am struggling to find out email of concerned person in New Delhi.
You can find email ids from their website, each SP office has their own website (at least in Maharashtra). In case of my wife's application, she just called the concerned police station directly and asked for the person who does police verification. They were very helpful, depends on each police station.

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
How much time did it take to send it to consulate, I submitted my profile on 8 June and I can now see the application status on bls canada site (since toda morning)?
Mine was delivered to BLS on May 06th. It will take 2-3 weeks average to reach to consulate. Consulate will take another week to send it to local police station. I have been trying to reach out to local police station since last 2 weeks but no luck so far.

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
Guys just a timeline question..I am new to this
Purolator will pick the parcel on June 20.

Looking at the timelines
Will I get the Pcc before
OCT 1?
need to apply for cec and get the AOR .and apply for BWOP before November 2020 since my work permit is expiring on Feb 2021

Any suggestions
??

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
What all documents will the Police Officer ask when he comes for Police Verification at our home, Can we show him photocopies of passport etc, I am currently in Canada so I can provide them copies of my documents only (like passport etc)

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Photocopies are fine. I sent signed scanned copy so that printout copy will have sign on it. You can be ready with passport, aadhar card. Sometimes police ask one address proof of candidate of that address. I had psu bank passbook which i gave. Going thru post shared by many folks.in this forum it seems there is no standard guidelines for police to perform verification. Only one thing is common that we have to ensure he should be happy :) while leaving. Hope you got it.

Reactions: manisingh2301

IDream

Jun 3, 2020
Photocopies are fine. I sent signed scanned copy so that printout copy will have sign on it. You can be ready with passport, aadhar card. Sometimes police ask one address proof of candidate of that address. I had psu bank passbook which i gave. Going thru post shared by many folks.in this forum it seems there is no standard guidelines for police to perform verification. Only one thing is common that we have to ensure he should be happy :) while leaving. Hope you got it.
Ha ha ha. Making him happy is utmost important.

Reactions: manisingh2301

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I gave the police guy 1000Rs for the PCC of myself and my wife, through my friend and still he was not happy and due to which my application is pending from long time.
My status on passport portal says - "Pcc ready to collect from regional passport office". On the Bls tracker it says process at consulate general.
I spoke to bls customer care and they said it all depends on consulate. is there anyone who can guide me on the next steps ?

Last edited: