+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian applied after June 15th? Has your eligibility review started?

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Yes, 15th of June was the last with eligibility review started. But this June 18th case received AIP is a one off case. There are so many AIPs recently. If you find anything close to june 15th. Please post it here.

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, 15th of June was the last with eligibility review started. But this June 18th case received AIP is a one off case. There are so many AIPs recently. If you find anything close to june 15th. Please post it here.
Some 11th,12th,13th,14th, 17th,18th June applicants got their AIP's yesterday.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Some 11th,12th,13th,14th, 17th,18th June applicants got their AIP's yesterday.
Everyone received in Canada time zone. So maybe their applications were handled by Canada. Don't know the order in which they are processing. Not getting a clear picture with the dataset we have. Plus everyone is posting their AIP information in a different post.

Reactions: marmik1617

charan1303

Aug 14, 2020
I applied on July 15th- SDS Stream.
Medicals done on 10June-2020(Upfront)
It's almost a month and not even reviewing of eligibility started:

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - Biometrics
We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Why does it say that I don't need a medical exam?
Any one applied around July 15 in SDS got their AIP's?
Biometrics not completed.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
My speculation, what we all have overlooked is the province to which we have applied for. Could it be the reason that some applications filed on the same date has a different status? Is it that Ontario takes longer than Quebec?
Any thoughts on this?

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
My speculation, what we all have overlooked is the province to which we have applied for. Could it be the reason that some applications filed on the same date has a different status? Is it that Ontario takes longer than Quebec?
Any thoughts on this?
Well, I have applied to a college in Ontario and have got my AIP. Applied on June 14th and no biometrics with medical passed and review of Eligibility started on 27th July.
But, there was one more information which I overlooked when I saw my email containing my AIP.
In the email what we've got, at the end they've mentioned where the file was processed and mine was in Edmonton.

Case Processing Centre-Edmonton (Copy pasted from my email ditto)

Hope this helps.

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Well, I have applied to a college in Ontario and have got my AIP. Applied on June 14th and no biometrics with medical passed and review of Eligibility started on 27th July.
But, there was one more information which I overlooked when I saw my email containing my AIP.
In the email what we've got, at the end they've mentioned where the file was processed and mine was in Edmonton.

Case Processing Centre-Edmonton (Copy pasted from my email ditto)

Hope this helps.
This added another variable for our confusion. :)
On what basis your file was sent to Edmonton? No Idea.