+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Kulvirdhindsa

Oct 7, 2018
I checked my BLS tracking application and found my status has been changed now it is showing In transit from Consulate General to bls office, anybody have any idea how long its gona take to get it by hand.

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
cool, but its long weekend I have to wait long I guess
Could you please share if you took any actions? Like sent emails to so and so email address or phone regional passport office or local police station, or they are just processing business as usual and you dint had to do any digging to have your application processed?

Kulvirdhindsa

Oct 7, 2018
Also what was the last status you saw on cat number on psk website was it processing or ready to collect etc before the website stopped working
Could you please share if you took any actions? Like sent emails to so and so email address or phone regional passport office or local police station, or they are just processing business as usual and you dint had to do any digging to have your application processed?
I did not take any action for that, didn’t send any email or call, they processed my file as normal candidate.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
If i go here https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/loginAction and check status of my application it says - "
Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
Close

"

is it same for all and a generic message or changes as per progress?

My file is at police verification stage though.

Reactions: dinkarinjosh

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All, I have a question around PCC. Did anyone in this group submit their PCC after e-APR, if yes then could you please share you experience on how long did it take to process it by IRCC? Did you get any notification via email or your online account? Thanks a lot for your help.

samcanda

Jul 21, 2020
Hi All,
My status changed to "PCC to be collected to RPO" on August 25th”. After that their site is not working and still there is no update. Any body in same boat. Thanks.