India PCC from Toronto

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys my police verification was done by my parents around a week back & it still shows as "Police verification has been initiated" since last week. How long before it changes to "Clear" & "Printed"?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys my police verification was done by my parents around a week back & it still shows as "Police verification has been initiated" since last week. How long before it changes to "Clear" & "Printed"?
For mine, it took 15 days for the status to change to below status after police verification was done at the local police station.
Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
For mine, it took 15 days for the status to change to below status after police verification was done at the local police station.
Thank you for sharing, hopefully within 7-10 days they should update it. Just this thing causes a bit of tension cuz it's not within Canada & so takes so much time

Parth1673

Jul 31, 2021
Anyone knows what can be done. If purollator says they delivered the pcc courier at my place and I never received it. Is there any other way to get another copy of pcc without doing another application

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Anyone knows what can be done. If purollator says they delivered the pcc courier at my place and I never received it. Is there any other way to get another copy of pcc without doing another application
I have heard someone said to reach out to bls and consulate office. Hopefully they can print another copy. Best of luck.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
oh my this is what I fear. This can be so pissing to the core

Parth1673

Jul 31, 2021
I have heard someone said to reach out to bls and consulate office. Hopefully they can print another copy. Best of luck.
How do I contact bls or CGI, because they don’t respond on phone calls and I already did send emails to both, just waiting for their reply

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
This is one of the reasons, I just went to BLS office to pick it up myself..

Tips for other: If you want to avoid any dependency on courier, please pick it up yourself, if that's possible.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Bro it's getting pissing, it's not changing to this status mayne. Feeling nervous now

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Bro it's getting pissing, it's not changing to this status mayne. Feeling nervous now
I know it could be so much frustrating. But there is least we can do after the police verification is completed at the local police station and its get pending at the SP office for 2-3 weeks. Hoping the status gets changed for you very soon. best of luck.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I know it could be so much frustrating. But there is least we can do after the police verification is completed at the local police station and its get pending at the SP office for 2-3 weeks. Hoping the status gets changed for you very soon. best of luck.
Thank you! Yes, my father had gone to get the verification done. He had then visited the SHO ofc & the clerk there said they have received it and would take a week or so to send to RPO. It's been a week now but still the status remains same. Really pissed of inefficiencies in India. Also, this whole BLS process is so messed up. They should enhance this process - things should be online

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you! Yes, my father had gone to get the verification done. He had then visited the SHO ofc & the clerk there said they have received it and would take a week or so to send to RPO. It's been a week now but still the status remains same. Really pissed of inefficiencies in India. Also, this whole BLS process is so messed up. They should enhance this process - things should be online
Dont worry and hope that all should be within time.
My application was submitted on 7th Jun 2021 to BLS and it's almost 2 months now but still, we are waiting to get the PCC in hand.
There is not much we could do after we have done our part from verification in India at the police station.

vickyp

Aug 2, 2021
It will take 30-32 days to be printed from the day police verification report is updated, after printed status update it will take another 10-15 days to dispatch out.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It will take 30-32 days to be printed from the day police verification report is updated, after printed status update it will take another 10-15 days to dispatch out.
that's the thing it hasn't updated to police verification "clear" yet. I don't want to send my father again as then they might get a bit irritated and might extend the timeline but also I don't want them to keep chilling and take their own time. I need it fast cuz I wanna gtfo this pathetic province that I am currently in