+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from NY consulate

Ratan_2886

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,

I've submitted request on mail for India PCC to the India consulate NY. In case it is delayed, what proof can I show to IRCC about my submission. Will come send me a mail that they received by passport and is under certification?. I'm running out of time for my PR application submission. Any advice will be appreciated

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I've submitted request on mail for India PCC to the India consulate NY. In case it is delayed, what proof can I show to IRCC about my submission. Will come send me a mail that they received by passport and is under certification?. I'm running out of time for my PR application submission. Any advice will be appreciated
My PCC from New York came in 3 weeks...But I kept in touch with consulate by calling them .U can call them or email them asking status of ur PCC.Tat email can be one of the proof that u have applied.Also u can use money order copy as a proof.

Ratan_2886

Dec 18, 2018
My PCC from New York came in 3 weeks...But I kept in touch with consulate by calling them .U can call them or email them asking status of ur PCC.Tat email can be one of the proof that u have applied.Also u can use money order copy as a proof.
Thanks. That helps. Will reach out to the consulate.