+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from BLS (Surrey)

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Hi,

1) Is it necessary to use Purolator pickup and drop-off service, or can I mail application by Fedex with pre-paid return envelop?

2) Do I need to send original passport? Can someone please confirm that they got their application processed without sending original passport?

Thanks

Reactions: Miracle2018

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Hi,

1) Is it necessary to use Purolator pickup and drop-off service, or can I mail application by Fedex with pre-paid return envelop?

2) Do I need to send original passport? Can someone please confirm that they got their application processed without sending original passport?

Thanks
I have the same queries. Do keep us posted if and when you do mail BLS using FedEx or any other courier service.

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Not necessary I believe, but I have used their service and it wasn't that bad as I feared it would be.

Yes, the new rule came into effect in the month of February and you have to send your passport along with the application.

Reactions: tamilnadu

hellogee

Oct 24, 2022
Hi all,

I submitted my PCC on the 11th of oct via Purolator, and BLS received it the next day, there is no update on their tracking tool, it says NO record Found. what should I do? I need to submit my PCC to IRCC as an ADR, and they have limited timeline:(

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,

I submitted my PCC on the 11th of oct via Purolator, and BLS received it the next day, there is no update on their tracking tool, it says NO record Found. what should I do? I need to submit my PCC to IRCC as an ADR, and they have limited timeline:(
If you didn’t got PCC within timeframe given by Cic , you can send letter of explanation with your proof of receipt and screenshot that it’s still under processing.

Reactions: hellogee

hellogee

Oct 24, 2022
Hi there,

The Stange thing is that for the last 15 days my status is "no record found" and they are not even replying to my email or tickets, When I call them they say you will see the updated status tomorrow. Could anyone help how can I ask them for my update :(

gd9189

May 25, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
1. Yes
2. No original passport should not be sent. I sent original passport and they said checklist is not updated but original passport is not required.