Incorrect address on PR status tracker for dependent

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Inland
AOR Received.
13-04-2024
Hello Guys,

I need attention from all the veterans. While I was checking I found my dependent son address mentioned our foreign home address (Out of Canada). But we all are applied inside Canada and currently living in Toronto. Me and my wife address shows correct on the status tracker but for my son the address mentioned back home.

Brief Profile: CEC - Express entry - Current stage: Background processing Eligibility review: Not started

While I discovered it today I immediately raised a webform with proper explanation and request VO to update the present address for my son application.

Now I'm bit tensed about it. Please advise or share your opinions if anyone had experienced this before. Thank you so much!

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hello Guys,

I need attention from all the veterans. While I was checking I found my dependent son address mentioned our foreign home address (Out of Canada). But we all are applied inside Canada and currently living in Toronto. Me and my wife address shows correct on the status tracker but for my son the address mentioned back home.

Brief Profile: CEC - Express entry - Current stage: Background processing Eligibility review: Not started

While I discovered it today I immediately raised a webform with proper explanation and request VO to update the present address for my son application.

Now I'm bit tensed about it. Please advise or share your opinions if anyone had experienced this before. Thank you so much!
IRCC's back office usually updates the address based on the web form. It might take a couple of months to align, however, you can call IRCC on the phone and ask them to update it, that change is usually closed within 2 days.

Reactions: mgrc420