+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete application returned

larissavb

Apr 23, 2016
Hello,
I really appreciate if anyone could help!
I sent my online application for permanet residency trhough FSW in EE.
They returned saying "my application does nor meet the requirements of a complete application (...) Especifically, your application does not include the following elements:proof of education - Copies of foreign education documents not provided."

I didn't understand because I did send the proof of education. I sent my WES certificate of equivalency of education.
Does anybody know what I did wrong? And how is the process to make a new application?

Thank you!

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larissavb said:
Hello,
They returned saying "my application does nor meet the requirements of a complete application (...) Especifically, your application does not include the following elements:proof of education - Copies of foreign education documents not provided."

I didn't understand because I did send the proof of education. I sent my WES certificate of equivalency of education.
Does anybody know what I did wrong? And how is the process to make a new application?

Thank you!
Did you also submit the transcript and Degree certification along with your WES report?

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
larissavb said:
Hello,

Thank you!
Could you also share your timeline, please?

from what I know, WES report is not enough. you also have to submit copies and translations of your degrees and transcript.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As nshakelly and tatianatiana mentioned above,
You should upload the transcript and Degree certified along with WES report, otherwise you definitely have a chance of being rejected for PR Application.

How many CRS points you got when you were invited?

You can re-create new profile as soon as you EE application has been cancelled, then wait for next draw. In my case I got PR only 60 days after my 1st application was rejected.

Don't give up, hope your application will approved this time.

All the best

larissavb

Apr 23, 2016
That's funny, because a friend of mine who spplied trhough the same programe and is already in Canada said he only sent the WES certificate..
Were there any changes?
Anyway... I guess I'll have to apply again.. :/

Thank you for the help!

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
Hello, In the form submission did they ask tou that "during this period have you been awarded canadian degree?" If you have written No there, they they would have asked you further questions about ECA number and all, but if you have answered No to that question, then its because of that might be. Check your express entry profile education form.

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
larissavb said:
I did put I had the ECA and put the information from my WES certificate
You need to attach your degree certificate too, just WES is not enough...!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many funny, insensible, illogical things are happening.. ignore

Write CSE explaining your situation.

1. Send WES copy
2. Degree, Master Degree copies and transcripts copies

Good luck

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
larissavb said:
I did put I had the ECA and put the information from my WES certificate
You will have to start over and get a new ITA as your application was turned as incomplete.

Make sure to mention your previous application when you create your new profile.

You need to upload both your degree and the WES report after the next ITA. How many CRS points did you have when you received ITA last time?

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, you definitely have a chance of being selected for ITA again soon.

Hope you will receive ITA next draw.

cnll0075

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larissavb said:
That's great to hear!
Thank you!
hope you will get ITA really soon! Maybe tomorrow :) Could you please share how many days since submission did they return your application?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Just to add, transcripts aren't required unless the degree is from Canada. I did not submit transcripts, but yes definitely, I submitted my foreign degree and its translation.