Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon.. Before August 2015
LANDED..........
God's WILL
petereshiett2K1 said:
DONT STOP TRYING.

WHAT NEED TO BE DONE IS TO SEE SPECIFICALLY YOUR PRESENT JOB, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES . THEN YOUR QUALIFICATION AND THEN MATCH THE TWO.

YOU CAN APPLY AND SUCCEED, SO DONT STOP TRYING AND DONT LOSE FAITH IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

OK.
Hi sorry to ask.. In my case I'm currently working as Flight attendant which is outside my NOC 3012- nurse do you think they will consider my application if my 3012 working experience was way back 2009? Thanks..

lotteryisluck

Jul 27, 2014
thanks for your reply . ..

i want to know is that can we apply more than one category (NOC) for immigration process. .. coz if one of the category quota is complete then we can go for another...

Thanks!
lava

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lotteryisluck said:
thanks for your reply . ..

i want to know is that can we apply more than one category (NOC) for immigration process. .. coz if one of the category quota is complete then we can go for another...

Thanks!
lava
Not at the same time.

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014. Returned on Dec 1st :(
My app was returned today bec of section 10 of the IRPA. WHAT IN THE HELL DOES IT MEAN?! Like how can I fix it?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Lebanese_TO said:
My app was returned today bec of section 10 of the IRPA. WHAT IN THE HELL DOES IT MEAN?! Like how can I fix it?
You should have received a letter that tells you exactly what is missing.

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
namaste said:
You should have received a letter that tells you exactly what is missing.
They said bec insufficient proof that i am doing main duties of my noc. But i am only doing one duty out the four duties listed under my noc on hrsdc

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Lebanese_TO said:
They said bec insufficient proof that i am doing main duties of my noc. But i am only doing one duty out the four duties listed under my noc on hrsdc
Then there you have your problem. Match in only 1 in out of 4 duties is not enough. You have to satisfy most of the main duties listed for the NOC.

farsaad

Jul 1, 2014
Hi there,

I have a query too. I had applied as federal skilled worked program under Category of 2263 on 29th May 2014. The application was received by stephonson. After six months my application cam bak without demand draft. I have fulfilled all the conditions and i confirmed it from bank. My dd was charged on 21st Sep. so i was so excited that my app has accepted but some days before i got my app back without any rejection notification. the question is, if i was not fulfilling the criteria then why my DD was charged and if the app got rejected there should be some reason on my application. please guide me in this regard.

Lebanese_TO

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
farsaad said:
Hi there,

I have a query too. I had applied as federal skilled worked program under Category of 2263 on 29th May 2014. The application was received by stephonson. After six months my application cam bak without demand draft. I have fulfilled all the conditions and i confirmed it from bank. My dd was charged on 21st Sep. so i was so excited that my app has accepted but some days before i got my app back without any rejection notification. the question is, if i was not fulfilling the criteria then why my DD was charged and if the app got rejected there should be some reason on my application. please guide me in this regard.
True. I didnt get charged. Probably u passed the first compliance test. But faild the second one.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
farsaad said:
Hi there,

This sounds fishy. Are you sure they didn't send you any rejection letter? If not then it might be a mistake from CIC. Returned applications are not charged fees and are accompanied by a rejection letter. If the fees are charged and your application is found ineligible, they would have simply kept your application and the fee and sent you an email about the negative eligibility. So, if your file was incomplete then they should not have charged you fee. Or if you were found ineligible, you should not have gotten your application back.

So contact CIC ASAP and ask them what happened to your application.

Can you check you ECAS status? And if you can then what does it say?

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
farsaad said:
Hi there,

When my CC was charged I came to know that its been charged by CIC only.
Can u check with your bank and see the details for who actually encashed your DD?

One of the issue is how you will recieve your money back?
Even if CIC has charged your DD and too the fee...how they will return back to you?