+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Income tax return exempt - Visit visa

FatimaEman

Nov 30, 2019
Hi everyone,
I need your guidance.I saw that for Canada visit visa checklist, you need to provide an income tax return. I'm from Pakistan and doing a job but salary tax isn't applicable on my net income.So, how can I give them a proof for that I'm exempt. I need to provide them with the table where it's written or what?
Also, I'm a student and a job holder. Do I need to provide a job letter only or a letter from University as well?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You need to show you have funds to support visit. How can you show you can afford to visit Canada? Bank statements, paystubs? Show job letters and university admission. Do you have family here because if not, you can’t travel to Canada anytime soon.

FatimaEman

Nov 30, 2019
You need to show you have funds to support visit. How can you show you can afford to visit Canada? Bank statements, paystubs? Show job letters and university admission. Do you have family here because if not, you can’t travel to Canada anytime soon.
Yeah, I have the rest of the things. But income tax isn't applicable on me. I have amount in the bank.
My friend is getting married for that ill IN SHA ALLAH!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, I have the rest of the things. But income tax isn't applicable on me. I have amount in the bank.
My friend is getting married for that ill IN SHA ALLAH!
Show you are income tax exempt. When is your friend getting married because if soon you can’t enter Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hate to break the bad news but it is highly unlikely that travel restrictions will change by April. Even having a wedding is unlikely in most parts of Canada. Perhaps jut immediate family if things get better. You can certainly apply but would not purchase any tickets, special clothing, etc.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would add that younger people who are studying, not married, etc. usually have difficulty getting approved for TRVs because they lack a lot of ties to their home country? Do you have travel history to countries like the US, Australia, UK, etc.?

FatimaEman

Nov 30, 2019
Hate to break the bad news but it is highly unlikely that travel restrictions will change by April. Even having a wedding is unlikely in most parts of Canada. Perhaps jut immediate family if things get better. You can certainly apply but would not purchase any tickets, special clothing, etc.
I read that after the lockdown is over, from January 2021 onwards. Things might get settled.
What if I go later IN SHA ALLAH if the situation doesn't change, but still apply?

FatimaEman

Nov 30, 2019
Would add that younger people who are studying, not married, etc. usually have difficulty getting approved for TRVs because they lack a lot of ties to their home country? Do you have travel history to countries like the US, Australia, UK, etc.?
No unfortunately, don't have travel history. Her mom is my mom’s friend too. Her mom will sponsor me IN SHA ALLAH