+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In transit status on visatronix website

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Thnx Icecool Bro...The reason i asked you the question is that just to get the visa ..i am applying in Marketing Management......How about changing the course once i reach Canada....May b to GBM (2 years)...

do u recommend this course...Also if its OK can you send me you personal number in my inbox ..i will call you and wants your expertise before taking step.

best regards

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
ug83 said:
Thnx Icecool Bro...The reason i asked you the question is that just to get the visa ..i am applying in Marketing Management......How about changing the course once i reach Canada....May b to GBM (2 years)...

do u recommend this course...Also if its OK can you send me you personal number in my inbox ..i will call you and wants your expertise before taking step.

best regards
Hey man calling from India to Canada will be really expensive and I am not an expert in immigration you see. I just speak from my own knowledge and experience. I think if you get a visa for one year than how can you do a course for 2 years? But I guess your right, if you actually get a visa for one year in a course and than you go to Canada and study in a different course and than you can possibly extend it for another year..After that you can move to Saskatchewan, but remember that you do not go beyond your study level for example if you are studying post-graduate than its best to actually stick with post-graduate courses, dont try to go down to diploma level from an MBA otherwise even extending your visa from within Canada may get you into problems..

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
alright Buddy Thnx.....I am from Pakistan and from Pak Canada is cheap only 1 rs / min:):):)

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request
IBT TOEFL 114
Med's Request
July 2, 2011
Med's Done....
July 11, 2011
Passport Req..
July 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 5, 2011
jigzyy said:
@ saadileo, Expect the call today, insh-Allah.
I just called Visatronix (and they really don't pick up the phone easily ;)) and they said that Insha Allah I will recieve a call tomorow. So my nervous 24 hrs are here :)

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request
IBT TOEFL 114
Med's Request
July 2, 2011
Med's Done....
July 11, 2011
Passport Req..
July 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 5, 2011
jigzyy said:
Yes about tracking, I've shoot them an email..

Everyday, your tracking (track.tcs.com) goes down around 5 - 8PM and comes back up around noon next day.. I haven't been able to track my shipment since 2.19PM yesterday!! What the hell is wrong with your technical staff..? I have complained about it earlier but it seems none rectified it! I am amazed that one of the largest Courier Service Provider in Pakistan does not have someone competent enough to solve this issue..??

lol.. This happened couple of weeks ago too.. So it was time to beat up the drums ;D
Ahan... they don't even track through sms (although they give that option on their website). Perhaps this is the reason they charge Rs.900 instead of Fedex's rate of 1300 :p

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request
IBT TOEFL 114
Med's Request
July 2, 2011
Med's Done....
July 11, 2011
Passport Req..
July 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 5, 2011
TheHaiderRaja said:
tcs charges 600, not 900 or did they charge me the incorrect amount? lol
I think you are one lucky person :D

m.bilalahsan

Jan 5, 2012
Hi,
I submitted my application on 14th nov 2011. Its been two weeks now that my application status has changed from "Delivered to High Com" to "In Transit". What does In Transit means?? And secondly how much longer it would take my application to be processed?? I called TCS visa office and asked them what in transit means and they gave me a very weird reply that it means it is under process, which is by far illogical in my english knowledge about the word "In Transit". Can anyone help me explaining that? My classes in canada are starting on 22nd Feb, this year and iv really started to get worried about all this now. Sad

macladyaf

Aug 11, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I filed my application on May 29th, 2012... no news yet. My status on TCS website says "In Transit" from past three days.
Any ideas why it says in Transit?

Maclady!