+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In the CBSA report, is there Canada Exit Time?

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
samjohns22 but it rules out the intend to stay clause...whatever happened in past is past. I think to be fair the current and future is what matters. This is not a day of judgment to punish someone for his past deeds. I think CIC looks into present and future situation. Having a permanent job is a good sign of being in Canada and living a life here. as you are now bounded with retirement benefits etc.. now you will say one can resign and wrap up everything and leave. that is mobility rights and its hard to house arrest someone like this. if situation gets worst for someone he may take this drastic step but looking at the Canada economy and peace and security I don't think someone ones to leave. We all came to Canada mostly for a better secure life for us and kids future. here the climate is favourable for a good healthy life

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueshirt said:
Thanks Masafiri and Meyakanor I got clarity on CBSA now after this discussion. So entry stamps do carry value otherwise CIC wont be requesting CBSA reports just for nothing. They have tool and methods to check other criteria of falsifying.

My next question to all of us is:
if someone is self employed for lets say 1090 days and last 5 days he got a full time job with reputed company does it mean his journey to citizenship will become at ease with less chance of RQ. Its like you are fighting in a ring and getting punched from your opponent and last 2 minutes of the match is crucial and somehow you get God power or will power to fight back and you win the match. Will CIC consider your current situation as reason for your stability and ties to Canada.
To clarify I'm not sitting on the fence but it 'depends'. Not all self employment is equal - the nature of the self employment must be considered e.g. are you a sub contractor in an area still needing your physical presence for 40 days or are you in a business that someone can run for you like a convenience store while you hang out at home? 5 days won't save you from an RQ if there is one issued because there is doubt for 1090 days. In fact CIC RQ if there is doubt about any day/s of your declared days be they 1095 or all the way through to the max 1460 days.