+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IN PROCESS!!!!!!!!!

B

belize

Dear All Members,

I really worried because I dont know whats goin on. I applied in June last year 2008 simplified application after seven months got letter from them to I have 120 days to send full application. Which I did on 12 May 09 and sent my ILETS Result on 23June 09 Now My questions is what should I do? I sent emails couple of times and get reply is "YOUR FILE WITH VISA OFFICER FOR REVIEW and we will contact you". Is that normal procedure or they still doing my verification please advise me, I will really thankful to your advise and knowledge.

Thanks.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Belize,

Your application is pending review for eligibility at the local visa office stage. Once your eligibility is determined, your application will be processed and points will be calculated. If you score 67 or above, then they will do all kinds of verifications and medical instructions will be issued

lili40

Jun 10, 2009
Hi, have some patience our time line is exactly the same. I applied 26 June 2008 and sent

all documents 23 of march 2009 and had medical request end of July. Still says In Process!!!

Waiting for passport request?!

good luck to you.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
alooo

We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 15, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 23, 2009.

what this mean?

Rizwan Ali

Jun 20, 2009
belize said:
Dear All Members,

I really worried because I dont know whats goin on. I applied in June last year 2008 simplified application after seven months got letter from them to I have 120 days to send full application. Which I did on 12 May 09 and sent my ILETS Result on 23June 09 Now My questions is what should I do? I sent emails couple of times and get reply is "YOUR FILE WITH VISA OFFICER FOR REVIEW and we will contact you". Is that normal procedure or they still doing my verification please advise me, I will really thankful to your advise and knowledge.

Thanks.
you said that u submit the IELTS result after 120 days, had they accept it? or what u had explained at time of filing the full application regarding your IELTS result.

B

belize

Thanks lilo 40 for your reply, and rizwan you ask me about ielts result yes send them covering letter regarding your ielts dates and they will understand I did same thing once you get your result send them by mail and attachment via email. Trust me it will be ok.

regards,

Rizwan Ali

Jun 20, 2009
belize said:
Thanks lilo 40 for your reply, and rizwan you ask me about ielts result yes send them covering letter regarding your ielts dates and they will understand I did same thing once you get your result send them by mail and attachment via email. Trust me it will be ok.

regards,
Hi Belize,

Actually my brother is filling his full documents by Oct 10, 2009 to CIC-London, he is waiting for HRDC approval for AEO, its been 9 weeks since the employer had applied for AEO. Now we are thinking of sending the application without AEO, and will submit the AEO later may be by end of October 2009. what u say?????