+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"In-Process": Added Spouse what to expect next ?

Drv

Jun 11, 2014
Hii everyone,
I m new here and feeling very helpful after reading this. I have some doubt regarding our file. We have applied in october and my husband received his medical on november then after he added me as his dependent on december. After that he got mail from cic for follow up and we processed according to letter he did sputum test and submitted his medical on first week of march. Now timeline shows "medical result have been received ". My medical request is outstanding only. So when can i expect my medical and how much time it will take to our PPR . Please advise me.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Drv said:
Hii everyone,
I m new here and feeling very helpful after reading this. I have some doubt regarding our file. We have applied in october and my husband received his medical on november then after he added me as his dependent on december. After that he got mail from cic for follow up and we processed according to letter he did sputum test and submitted his medical on first week of march. Now timeline shows "medical result have been received ". My medical request is outstanding only. So when can i expect my medical and how much time it will take to our PPR . Please advise me.
it depends. all i can say.. i added my spouse in file back in january and did the medicals too but still waiting for ppr/DM

Drv

Jun 11, 2014
Thank you for your response.
Yet, I did not receive my medical so is there something to worry?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Drv said:
Thank you for your response.
Yet, I did not receive my medical so is there something to worry?
Did you guys got married in december and then ur spouse added you ?

I got medical request within a week after sending all the docs ..

Drv

Jun 11, 2014
We did marriage on october but it took almost 2 month to receive certificate then after we submitted my docs in existing file meanwhile we received further medical request for husband. He did his sputum test and medical have been submitted and received by cic.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Drv said:
We did marriage on october but it took almost 2 month to receive certificate then after we submitted my docs in existing file meanwhile we received further medical request for husband. He did his sputum test and medical have been submitted and received by cic.
I think u guys should email ottawa asking about your spouse medical.. because i did upfront medical n they were not bothered to trace it n i have to bug them every month about that n after four months they said they got it... contact ottawa ..

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
good afternoon guys,

I am a january 20 applicant. I got my file number and medical request on february 25, 2014. I got married on February 7, 2014. Right after, I came back to canada on March 10, 2014. I emailed to the ottawa and alberta PNP office and informed them I got married. From PNP office requested me to fill up add spouse form and i did fax them on march 12.

I did my emedical on april 10,2014 and medical results has been uploaded on ecase status on april 28, 2014.

I send all the requirement document to add my wife with my application on april 15, 2015. Since then I did not hear anything from sydney whether they receive my additional document for my wife.

Finally last friday, They email me and said my file is complete and they started processing my application.

right after, I got medical request for my wife. It took me too months to get update from sydney office.

I was just reading some of your concern. All I can say you guys might be in the final stage and may be thats the reason they dont want to process your wife application at the same time. good luck!!

uabca

Jun 12, 2014
attitudefever said:
I have not received my PPR yet, which I am already kind of worried :S. Secondly my wife is in Pakistan. My status is in process since Jan 24 it should be in decision made already but not yet. I don't know why. And yes You can send CPP-O an email stating your wife is in new dehli. She can do her stamping over there. Also when you send your passport to Ottawa write a letter why she cannot submit her passprt CPP-Ottawa will then guide you to do her stamping in new dehli.
Hi Attitudefever,

I just want to ask you about your experience after you got your PPR. Did you sent CIC an email to print visa of your wife in Pakistan. How long did Ottawa took to reply.

After then how long it took in Pakistan for visa issuance. I have a similar situation like you as I am in Canada but my spouse is in Pakistan. Here is my timeline:

AOR : Sep 3rd, 2013
Med Done: Oct, 2013
Spouse Added: 5th March, 2014
Spouse Medical : 15th March, 2013
In process: 10th April, 2014
DM: 20th May, 2014
PPR: Waiting

I am still waiting for PPR. Its almost a month after my DM. I will really appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

attitudefever

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
uabca said:
Hi Attitudefever,

I just want to ask you about your experience after you got your PPR. Did you sent CIC an email to print visa of your wife in Pakistan. How long did Ottawa took to reply.

After then how long it took in Pakistan for visa issuance. I have a similar situation like you as I am in Canada but my spouse is in Pakistan. Here is my timeline:

AOR : Sep 3rd, 2013
Med Done: Oct, 2013
Spouse Added: 5th March, 2014
Spouse Medical : 15th March, 2013
In process: 10th April, 2014
DM: 20th May, 2014
PPR: Waiting

I am still waiting for PPR. Its almost a month after my DM. I will really appreciate your reply.

Thanks.
I received My PPR on 13 May 2014, I sent my passport along with a letter stating why my Wife cannot send her passport and if she can do her Visa stamping in Islamabad High Commission. After 17 days on June 2nd 2014 I received an Email from London Visa Office of Canada stating that My wife has to send her passport to Islamabad High Commission but first We need her Passport Copy please Email us right away and then We will review it and send her Visa over there donot send her passport to IHC until we say so. Meanwhile Ottawa Office has kept my Passport. I have not Received any update from London Visa Office regarding my Wife passport sending although it was written on their Email that they will take 28 days to reply.
I got worried from CPC Ottawa for my passport so I emailed them just today I got their reply saying we will send you immigration documents very soon.
So thats the story. I am still waiting for things to happen.

mason54321

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
YYC
Visa Office......
Misa---
khossain said:
good afternoon guys,

I am a january 20 applicant. I got my file number and medical request on february 25, 2014. I got married on February 7, 2014. Right after, I came back to canada on March 10, 2014. I emailed to the ottawa and alberta PNP office and informed them I got married. From PNP office requested me to fill up add spouse form and i did fax them on march 12.

I did my emedical on april 10,2014 and medical results has been uploaded on ecase status on april 28, 2014.

I send all the requirement document to add my wife with my application on april 15, 2015. Since then I did not hear anything from sydney whether they receive my additional document for my wife.

Finally last friday, They email me and said my file is complete and they started processing my application.

right after, I got medical request for my wife. It took me too months to get update from sydney office.

I was just reading some of your concern. All I can say you guys might be in the final stage and may be thats the reason they dont want to process your wife application at the same time. good luck!!
Hi Hossain,
Have you ever received new Norm Certificate from AINP after you fax your wife's documents to AB?

John_6ixxt9

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel a Viv Israel
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Feb 2014
Nomination.....
30 Nov 2013
AOR Received.
19 Mar 2014
Med's Request
08 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
19 Apr 2015
Interview........
Soon
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
this post got my interest.. im an outbound permanent resident applicant through mpnp program.. currently waiting for my medical request.. and im planning to get married on january 2015.. im not sure if the entire process will be over by then.. but if not.. im planning to add my spouce to my application.. but i assume my aplication is in its final stages when i add her up, and my fiance is in canada right now but only on temp working permit.. what will be my possible problems there? Will they still add her to my app or they just finish mine?

naughtyKHAN

Jun 6, 2014
Hi Hossain

i hope you are doing good.i want information regarding adding spouse to my file.my timeline is this

application received 9th Jan 2014
Med received=feb 14 2014
med done =March 10 2014
added wife= May15 2014
reminder email from CIC=May 15, 2014

since then no response

uabca

Jun 12, 2014
attitudefever said:
I received My PPR on 13 May 2014, I sent my passport along with a letter stating why my Wife cannot send her passport and if she can do her Visa stamping in Islamabad High Commission. After 17 days on June 2nd 2014 I received an Email from London Visa Office of Canada stating that My wife has to send her passport to Islamabad High Commission but first We need her Passport Copy please Email us right away and then We will review it and send her Visa over there donot send her passport to IHC until we say so. Meanwhile Ottawa Office has kept my Passport. I have not Received any update from London Visa Office regarding my Wife passport sending although it was written on their Email that they will take 28 days to reply.
I got worried from CPC Ottawa for my passport so I emailed them just today I got their reply saying we will send you immigration documents very soon.
Hi altitudefever,

Any updates on your case from London visa office and Ottawa. Is it London, Ontario or London, England.

Did London office asked you only for your spouse passport copy or did they asked for any more documents as well.

Thanks.

attitudefever

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
uabca said:
Hi altitudefever,

Any updates on your case from London visa office and Ottawa. Is it London, Ontario or London, England.

Did London office asked you only for your spouse passport copy or did they asked for any more documents as well.

Thanks.
It is Lindon United Kingdom Visa office for pakistani applicants applying for Canadian Immigration.
I have received my passport back with PR Visa and documents. But still waiting for my spouse PPR :( I have been asked on 2 nd june 2014 to send my spouse paassport scan copy and my passport scan copy to email london visa office. Which I did it. Its been almost 6 weeks no PPR for her. Although I have received my PR docunents but I cannot complete my landing witgout her PR visa so I am kind of stuck here :( just waoting for her PPR. Plz pray

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
attitudefever said:
did u get ur pr ?