Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
dobes said:
Congratulations!
thanks dobes wat will happen next if u may?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
chocolate14 said:
thanks dobes wat will happen next if u may?
Congrats Chocolate14, and welcome to the "paid the RPRF and now are waiting team ;D"...
I got the request to pay it last week and paid it immediately... waiting since then but I am positive! Although still possible, nobody in this forum has reported a rejection after paying this fee. It is almost certain that our next step is PPR... Hope your wait is not as long... It's only been a little over a week to me, but when so close to the end this waiting game can be brutal!!!

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
Kucuy15 said:
Congrats Chocolate14, and welcome to the "paid the RPRF and now are waiting team ;D"...
I got the request to pay it last week and paid it immediately... waiting since then but I am positive! Although still possible, nobody in this forum has reported a rejection after paying this fee. It is almost certain that our next step is PPR... Hope your wait is not as long... It's only been a little over a week to me, but when so close to the end this waiting game can be brutal!!!

thx kucuy yes i already paud it ryt away ...

chocolate14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03 17 2015
Med's Done....
26 03 2015
Passport Req..
03 09 2015
yes yes kucuy they wont request for rprf if wer not approve ryt??? heheheh very brutal buddy

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
dobes said:
It doesn't. Most people never get Schedule A. It probably means you are on a slow pile, with a slow VO, and that can be hard to take. But your chances of being rejected now are small - hang in there!
Thanks dobes. This might be a silly question or wrong observation but I noticed that most rejection come in early phase i.e. 1-3 months after application. So is it possible they have some kind of initial review and final review is going on right now?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hrc7777 said:
Thanks dobes. This might be a silly question or wrong observation but I noticed that most rejection come in early phase i.e. 1-3 months after application. So is it possible they have some kind of initial review and final review is going on right now?
Yes. In Process is supposed to mean eligibility is done and passed and now admissibility is being looked at. A few people get rejected now, but very few, and even fewer after Decision Made.

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
dobes said:
Yes. In Process is supposed to mean eligibility is done and passed and now admissibility is being looked at. A few people get rejected now, but very few, and even fewer after Decision Made.
Thanks again Dobes. I guess admissibility check might include medical, police certs and proof of funds?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
hrc7777 said:
Thanks again Dobes. I guess admissibility check might include medical, police certs and proof of funds?
According to my RPRF letter it includes "Security, Criminality and/or Medical"

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys:

I see a new line added to my Ecas today, but the status is same as In-Process since Aug 14th

Line says
"We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Question: The date on 4th line says June 9th ...this is the date when i was requested to submit my original CELPIP.

please advise.

I'm a May 15 AORer, FSW invitee, inside canada

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
harshmaru said:
Hi Guys:

I see a new line added to my Ecas today, but the status is same as In-Process since Aug 14th

Line says
"We sent you correspondence on June 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Question: The date on 4th line says June 9th ...this is the date when i was requested to submit my original CELPIP.

please advise.

I'm a May 15 AORer, FSW invitee, inside canada
That only means that CIC is updating ECAS for all applicants. That lines is just stating that they did send you a correspondence on the specified date but does not necessarily mean that something else has happened ever since, besides the fact that they got into your application to make such update :) .... Based on your AOR and your ECAS "In Process" time you should be hearing something from CIC very soon though!

Good luck :)

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kucuy15 said:
That only means that CIC is updating ECAS for all applicants. That lines is just stating that they did send you a correspondence on the specified date but does not necessarily mean that something else has happened ever since, besides the fact that they got into your application to make such update :) .... Based on your AOR and your ECAS "In Process" time you should be hearing something from CIC very soon though!

Good luck :)
Thanks Kucuy for your reply. has anyone else been updated like me for the old correspondence so late in ECAS?? Because lately I saw only new correspondences been updated in ECAS like for Sch 4 or RPRF or PPR etc

vecooo

Aug 12, 2015
Hi guys I am applicant from may (fst rute)
Aor May 15
Ecas in process from August 20 and I didn't hear nothing from them since they asked to upload my English test on June 16.
Is anyone in same situation and have I pass the eligibility part?