+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IN BIG BIG TROUBLE, PLEASE PLEASE HELP. DEVASTATED

lawyerofcrime

Jan 27, 2015
DESPITE OF REPEATED REQUESTS TO MY AGENT, SHE STILL SENT ( ONLINE ) THE VISA FORM (SPP, MAY INTAKE ) WITHOUT SHOWING ME.

FROM APPLICANT'S NAME TO COLLEGE CODE EVERYTHING IS WRONG. ONLY MY PASSPORT NUMBER AND ATTACHED DOCUMENTS ARE CORRECT.

I GOT MAIL IN CIC ACCOUNT WHICH WELCOMED A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NAME AND WHEN I CALLED AGENT AND CHECKED FORM, EVERYTHING WAS WRONG IN IT.

ITS BEEN 24 HOURS, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO. I HAVE EXCELLENT GRADES AND SOLID SOP BUT IT WONT BE OF ANY USE NOW.

HOW TO WITHDRAW AND CANCEL THE APPLICATION FORM?

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
lawyerofcrime said:
DESPITE OF REPEATED REQUESTS TO MY AGENT, SHE STILL SENT ( ONLINE ) THE VISA FORM (SPP, MAY INTAKE ) WITHOUT SHOWING ME.

FROM APPLICANT'S NAME TO COLLEGE CODE EVERYTHING IS WRONG. ONLY MY PASSPORT NUMBER AND ATTACHED DOCUMENTS ARE CORRECT.

I GOT MAIL IN CIC ACCOUNT WHICH WELCOMED A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NAME AND WHEN I CALLED AGENT AND CHECKED FORM, EVERYTHING WAS WRONG IN IT.

ITS BEEN 24 HOURS, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO. I HAVE EXCELLENT GRADES AND SOLID SOP BUT IT WONT BE OF ANY USE NOW.

HOW TO WITHDRAW AND CANCEL THE APPLICATION FORM?

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
how could it be possible that CIC will not notice that there is inconsistency in your passport or some documents? You said only passport no is correct but your name is wrong and even the school name is wrong. I think you got a fraud email. I suggest you contact your agent abt this.

lawyerofcrime

Jan 27, 2015
tipsy said:
how could it be possible that CIC will not notice that there is inconsistency in your passport or some documents? You said only passport no is correct but your name is wrong and even the school name is wrong. I think you got a fraud email. I suggest you contact your agent abt this.

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE WELCOME MAIL - THE SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. IT IS SENT TO THAT PERSON WHOSE NAME IS MENTIONED IN THE APPLICATION FORM.

IN MY CIC MAILBOX, MY NAME IS NOWHERE.

WHEN I CHECKED THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE AGENT ( I WAS MAILED A COPY OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS ) IN THAT FORM, THE APPLICANT NAME IS NOT MINE. BUT PASSPORT NUMBER IN ENTERED CORRECTLY, THAT IS MINE. AND IN THE FORM I NOTICED THAT EVEN COLLEGE INSTITUTION NUMBER WAS WRONG AND EVEN THE ADDRESS OF COLLEGE.

OrcaBayVan

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have access like you seem to have provide a Letter and/or supporting Documents with the correct info.

Ask for in writing a refund or reduction in fees to this immigration consultant and check if they are licensed with the Government of Canada (only use those that are even though that is no guarantee).

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Did your agent try to dupe you or something? How could she get all of your details wrong?
This sounds like she's trying to get someone else in using your documents. You have to clarify with her, it's very strange

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
OMG!! i CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
Either your agent is really dumb or she didnt like you :p . One simple cannot make so many major mistakes on such important forms.
you need to be more assertive, just go to her office and ask for explanation, meet the head of the agency and explain ur case. If nothing happens e-mail to CIC AND EXPLAIN UR CASE TO THEM. Please share your agency name with all of us, Tell them that u will file consumer complaint against them. be assertive. Please do share this bullshit agency name

lawyerofcrime

Jan 27, 2015
I HAVE FILED A CASE IN COURT OF NEGLIGENCE AGAINST THE AGENT AND HAVE ASKED FOR DAMAGES FROM COURT.

I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE MUST HAVE DONE.

IN ORDER TO EASE UP THE FROM FILLING, SHE USED AN OLD FORM AND STARTED REPLACING OLD DATA WITH NEW ONE.

BY ERASING THE PREVIOUS DETAILS ( OF PREVIOUS STUDENT ) SHE STARTED WRITING MINE. BUT COZ OF HER NEGLIGENCE, THE MOST IMPORTANT COLUMN, " NAME OF APPLICANT, COLLEGE CODE, ADDRESS" WAS SENT OF THE PREVIOUS STUDENT WHILE MY DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORT NUMBER WAS ENTERED.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
bravo! well deserved :D

I mean they are charging around 15000 for visa filing and they cant even enter ur details properly. Ask for complete refund.

lawyerofcrime

Jan 27, 2015
ON MY LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM COLLEGE, I SEE ADDRESS OF MY AGENT AND ITS NAME AND EVEN ON THE FEE RECIPIENTS.

I AM NO LONGER USING THERE SERVICES, SHALL I STILL USE REPRESENTATIVE FORM?

I AM FILING THE FORM BY MYSELF. WHAT SHALL I DO ?

WHERE TO ADD IELTS SCORE? IN ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ?

PLEASE HELP