+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In admissibility hearing

Jaan183

Jul 27, 2024
Hi,

My PR is in process .My non accompanying house was on visitor record. His employer gave him lmia which was approved after a month of visitor record. He did flagpooling to get WP but the officer denied and told that he mispresented by hiding his intention to work. And gave him an inadmissability paper. Do anyone know how long it takes for a hearing date and how it goes . Will it affect my PR as well?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi,

My PR is in process .My non accompanying house was on visitor record. His employer gave him lmia which was approved after a month of visitor record. He did flagpooling to get WP but the officer denied and told that he mispresented by hiding his intention to work. And gave him an inadmissability paper. Do anyone know how long it takes for a hearing date and how it goes . Will it affect my PR as well?
So in a nutshell he said he’d be visiting and once he got here he actively looked for a job ?
Why did he flagpole ?

Jaan183

Jul 27, 2024
The consultant said to do so . He came on spousal open work permit and was working for that employer. Once his WP was going to expire he kept a visitor record

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

What is your status? Are you working? How do you qualify for PR?