+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Hello everyone,
I need help regarding showing sufficient funds.I know i have to show tuition+$10000 for student visa.My question is if i get a visa then can i remove the money from the bank ac,cause i was planning to take some money from my relatives and store it for 4 months,then after i get my visa i will return the money i took from them.Will this be a problem??And can i take the money from the account after i get the visa?

Thanks
Regards
Aurko

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi aurko
you can take the money as cash from your relatives and deposit them in your bank account.That would be fine if you keep it in the bank for a few months.

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Thanks obeid
So taking money from relatives just for showing will not be a problem i guess.That is a good news for me.I had another important question obeid,will the visa officers look at the bank account more than past 4 months?
Thanks

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Aurko,

they won't ask for it, if the amount is maintained for 2-3 months it's enough. Even if they ask for 6 month statement they would only see the performance of the account like for example there should be no withdrawals no bank to bank transfers, that's about it.

:)

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hey obaid i have paid my one year tution fee and showed embassy a good maintained account with having a transaction of over 0ne million dollar for last 4 months as the account is used for business purpose the closing amount is not that much good any suggestion on this

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rao, as long as your account shows tuition +10000 +air ticket expense you are ok, in your case the bank transaction is strong

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
bro my fee is paid but i made an mistake by showing them the business account i should have to show them the other one now m confused my account shows 5000 k with that good transaction of one million dollars :( do i stand any chance

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rao,you should have kept atleast 10k~12k before applying,who is sponsoring your study,

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
my uncle bro means its all over for me ???

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey rao , if your uncle has another bank acc with the 1year living expense then u can send that bank stament to chc

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ rao
if you have a reference number given to you by CHC then you can send them bank statements of your sponsor that contain the expenses for accommodation along with a letter from your sponsor which explains that the funds present in the account are for the accommodation purpose

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Hello

I do not agree with your actions and I definitely do not agree with Obeid_oo advice even though he is a star member; in supporting your actions. Manipulating your bank statement to get the student permit and than handing the money back to your relatives once you have the permit which ever way you look at it, it is fraud and deception.

Please note: your entry into Canada is not based on you getting a student permit from the Canadian consulate of your home country, but on the final decision of the immigration officer at the port of entry in Canada. If he or she wishes they can review the application and if they have concerns regarding the funds you have they can refuse entry.

Sorry about the negative but I shoot from the hip.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello match,

I agree with you , but being a star member does not mean that I'm an IO

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
@Macthepak
1st of all its not fraud in any way:
Its not that i am not going to pay for my fees or my expenses.I am not saying i will take all money from relatives,i meant small amount around $4k.
Cause i am having some problems.
2. A person has to pay each terms fee before it starts.Not both term at once.So i will have enough money,my father's income is also quite good.
3.Regarding port of entry,i will have the money i borrowed from my relative till then.

Anyways thanks for your opinion .