+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important question, kindly can any expert help?

Staroffuture

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Hello friends,

My file has been received by NS CIO in last June 2009, and after I get the approval first AOR, I sent my full application to the embassy in September 2009. the Embassy sent me the second AOR after 10 days told me that the process time in this office is 12 months and if I don't receive any communication from them within the 12 months I have to contact them directly.
My application is in procsess sine December 2009
I'm confuse because the second AOR has been dated in June 2009 by the embassy (the time of receiving application by CIO NS) but they did not mentioned the time as of Septemeber 2009 (date od sending the full application to the embassy)
So, should I contact the embassy in June 2010 or in Septmeber 2010 in case I have nothing from them by that date??
in anther meaning, Is the embassy count the process time (the 12 months) from the time of initial application received by CIO NS (June 2009) or from the time of receiving the full application (September 2009)
Please can any budy help?
Thank you in advance

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
time of receiving the full application (September 2009)

Staroffuture

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Thanks Doglover,

Any another opinion please!!
is anybody else has the second AOR form CHC dated with the time of receiving the initial application by NS CIO?
please share your knowledge.
Regards

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
which visa office u r dealing with?

it should be Sep, 09 as DOGLOVER said.

i think u should send a case specific enquiry to visa office if u haven't heard anyhting by end of June, 10

good luck................

Staroffuture said:
Hello friends,

My file has been received by NS CIO in last June 2009, and after I get the approval first AOR, I sent my full application to the embassy in September 2009. the Embassy sent me the second AOR after 10 days told me that the process time in this office is 12 months and if I don't receive any communication from them within the 12 months I have to contact them directly.
My application is in procsess sine December 2009
I'm confuse because the second AOR has been dated in June 2009 by the embassy (the time of receiving application by CIO NS) but they did not mentioned the time as of Septemeber 2009 (date od sending the full application to the embassy)
So, should I contact the embassy in June 2010 or in Septmeber 2010 in case I have nothing from them by that date??
in anther meaning, Is the embassy count the process time (the 12 months) from the time of initial application received by CIO NS (June 2009) or from the time of receiving the full application (September 2009)
Please can any budy help?
Thank you in advance

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
time starts when you submitt full application, send them case specific inquiry, they say to contact after 12 months but dont worry, send them email. ta