+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

impact of mentionting already applied immigration to other countries

teamo

Apr 19, 2010
Hi Folks,

I am new on this forum and planning to apply for SW against NOC: 0213. My overall experience is about 8 years out of which I have 2.5 years experience of Software Project Management. Can anyone guide me if my current experience is sufficient to qualify under 0213 (Other parameters are fulfilled). Secondly I had applied for Australian immigration about 2 years back but unfortunately my application was refused as I was unable to get 6 band in each module of IELTS. As Schedule 1 Form requires you to mention such kind of information, would it have any negative impact in doing so??? Please comment or share if anyone else has the same experience.

Thanks,
Naeem

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may have been rejected because of not getting sufficient points.

If you think, you can get 67 or above point, you can apply.

It will not create any negative effect by your Australia rejection.

Any one are allowed to apply after 1 or 2 years after improving your skills.

Even you can apply for Australia PR again if you are eligible.

Once rejection in visa doesn't mean that the door of world is closed for you....

Good Luck...

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
AOA Naeem,

If you fall and matches the role descriptions of 0213 and you have been in this role from over 1 year than you are eligible to apply for FSW provided you meet the minimum of 67 points requirement.

I would personally suggest you to be honest and declare Australian thing and hopefully it won't create any negative impact but if they found out later somehow that you had applied for Australia and you didn't mention that, than they'll refuse ur application.

home

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
visaexpert4indians said:
You may have been rejected because of not getting sufficient points.

If you think, you can get 67 or above point, you can apply.

It will not create any negative effect by your Australia rejection.

Any one are allowed to apply after 1 or 2 years after improving your skills.

Even you can apply for Australia PR again if you are eligible.

Once rejection in visa doesn't mean that the door of world is closed for you....

Good Luck...
You don't have to wait 1 or 2 years.

You can apply, and as long as you qualify, you will be given PR. This is assuming that you were rejected for stuff like points, languages (which it sounds like you were).

home

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
honesty said:
free advice to you - try again for Ausralia which is better place to migrate.
why is it better? what are you doing on CA immigration site? more info please!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teamo said:
Hi Folks,

I am new on this forum and planning to apply for SW against NOC: 0213. My overall experience is about 8 years out of which I have 2.5 years experience of Software Project Management. Can anyone guide me if my current experience is sufficient to qualify under 0213 (Other parameters are fulfilled). Secondly I had applied for Australian immigration about 2 years back but unfortunately my application was refused as I was unable to get 6 band in each module of IELTS. As Schedule 1 Form requires you to mention such kind of information, would it have any negative impact in doing so??? Please comment or share if anyone else has the same experience.

Thanks,
Naeem

There is and there would be virtually no negative impact. It is not a crime to apply for immigration to any country, even if it ends up being refused. There are people who apply to multiple countries at the same time as well as the same country multiple times after consecutive refusals. In fact, telling the truth will keep you on the safe side.

Good Luck.

BobbyB