+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
Please help me with this matter....I am from Armenia
I have applied for permanent residence in Canada under the Category of FSW on May 27, 2010
On October 29 I was reccommended to send my application to Moscow visa office for final determination. On November 5 2010, I sent the full package of my application to the Moscow Visa Office. On February 28 2011, I received the AOR.
I found a New Release saying that " Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012".
I wrote a letter to Moscow visa office and was told that my application is in process, but I never found my application status on the web site.
So, I kindly ask you to explain me what does this exactly mean? Does this change affect to my application? Actually, I have been waiting 18 months in Moscow Visa Office.
Thank you

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
marushik said:
Please help me with this matter....I am from Armenia
I have applied for permanent residence in Canada under the Category of FSW on May 27, 2010
On October 29 I was reccommended to send my application to Moscow visa office for final determination. On November 5 2010, I sent the full package of my application to the Moscow Visa Office. On February 28 2011, I received the AOR.
I found a New Release saying that " Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012".
I wrote a letter to Moscow visa office and was told that my application is in process, but I never found my application status on the web site.
So, I kindly ask you to explain me what does this exactly mean? Does this change affect to my application? Actually, I have been waiting 18 months in Moscow Visa Office.
Thank you
Don't worry, friend. You are a MI-1 applicant who applied after Feb 27, 2008. What is your current ecas status? Actually people before 2008 Feb 27, 2008 are affected (280000 approx number)

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
thank you for your response, but there is no information on ecas status it says that we are unable to identify your application.... What is MI-I? I am an applicant for 0111 and 1111 but I applied before June 26, 2010........

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
marushik said:
thank you for your response, but there is no information on ecas status it says that we are unable to identify your application.... What is MI-I? I am an applicant for 0111 and 1111 but I applied before June 26, 2010........
MI-1 are those who applied after Feb 27, 2008 but before June 26, 2010... Try with your file number or UCI number.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
thank you so much friend I tried both and again the same .......................

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
marushik said:
thank you so much friend I tried both and again the same .......................

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Write the file number you received from your visa office, not from the cic. If still it does not work, contact your visa office via email.

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
Dear friend, I write the information I received from VO......there are:
Paper File Number
UCI Number
GCMS Number.................
so I try them every day nothing appears........I wrote to VO and they replied that my application is in process waiting for review....this was the only answer I got :'(
How could this happen? A friend of mine sending her application just a month before me, has her status since January......

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
marushik said:
Dear friend, I write the information I received from VO......there are:
Paper File Number
UCI Number
GCMS Number.................
so I try them every day nothing appears........I wrote to VO and they replied that my application is in process waiting for review....this was the only answer I got :'(
How could this happen? A friend of mine sending her application just a month before me, has her status since January......
Then use Case Specific Inquiry

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
Dear friend,
after reading new release just 3 days ago I wrote a letter to VO again and currently waiting for reply and also mentioned that I cant find my status online and follow....
Does it worth to write it again in Case Specific Inquiry?
Advise me pls???

Thanks so much .....and what is 1st and secnd AOR? I only got one AOR from VO saying that they opened a file with reference number........bla bla bla

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
marushik said:
Dear friend,
after reading new release just 3 days ago I wrote a letter to VO again and currently waiting for reply and also mentioned that I cant find my status online and follow....
Does it worth to write it again in Case Specific Inquiry?
Advise me pls???

Thanks so much .....and what is 1st and secnd AOR? I only got one AOR from VO saying that they opened a file with reference number........bla bla bla
Wait to hear from them. Don't use same inquiry repeatedly.

Arik

Apr 7, 2012
Privet. Am also from Armenia. Applied in march 2010. Still no news. Moscow office is real disaster. Wrote them 3-4 times, no specific reply.....

Arik

Apr 7, 2012
I w'd advise u to use a CAiPs once. Most probably, your file will get on ecas board after that.....

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
thanks Arik for your reply,

Please tell me what is CAIPS, however, can you find your application on ecas? A friend of mine applied applied on April to CIC and sent documents to Moscow office on October 2010 still no reply, you are right Moscow office is real disaster.... my noc is 0111 and 1111, what is yours?
Lets share our experiences here, coz you are the only person waiting for reply from Moscow Visa Office.

Thanks,

Arik

Apr 7, 2012
Caips is like an official inquiry from a lawyer (based on proxy). His name is Valeriy Gulyaev. I ordered a couple of times caips and he was very accurate in his deadlines (up to 45 days). You can google lawpoint.ca and find his website

I was able to see my ecas from the very beginning, but it was only one line like "we got your papers on bla-bla.." with the status RBVO (received by visa office). After i ordered my first caips (last year), my status changed to "in process" and additionalnlines appeared in details. Thus i think it may help you as well (since they have to review and update your file status upon getting the official inquiry from the lawyer).

My noc is also 0111.

I think we will get some answer from moscow in 1-2 months.... Positive or negative)

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
thank you so much for your accurate explanation !!!!
I will try to do through lawyer but currently I am waiting for reply from Moscow VO and also mentioned about my ecas.
I also think that till June 2012 we will get some information, coz I came across a letter received by VO, saying that review of applications between Feb 2008-June 2010 will be completed by June 2012.

However, let's wait and see what will help you,
As soon as I get answer, I will send you a PM.......

Thanks