+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration visa after Medical ??

Asher

Sep 4, 2011
My brother lives in Canada. he sponsored us back in 2006 so we got the confirmation from Canadian Government in 2010 with IMM008 forms. We duly filled it and submitted it to Canadian High commission in Pakistan, where we live. So now in 2011 they asked for more forms IMM5406, Supplementary information and IMM008 for whole family and we have submitted it in July 2011 and with in that period we also received Medical notification with medical forms. We went through our medical on 4th of august so I just want to know that how much time it usually takes to get immigrant visa after your medical has been done ??

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See Asher, It depends on each case. It is possible from 6 weeks time up to six months. There is no fixed time for it as the immigration section can find some reason to hold the file even after medical. So, just pray and wait to receive the visa. Good luck.

Asher

Sep 4, 2011
Oh, thanks for the information :) Everything which they asked for, we have provided them on time and nothing was left so now hoping for the best, fingers crossed.

rockriz144

Sep 15, 2011
hi Asher
me in same boat.
we done with medicals on april20,2011.
still w8ing 4 pp request.
stay connected and share updates.
thanx :)

eiyq

Sep 14, 2011
Hi to all, I have an application in Alberta Canada, I am under Mercan Canada Agency aT Ortigas. I've signed a contract last Jan '11. My LMO was arrived last, May '11. I took my medical last June21 at nationwide Makati. July01 i took an another view of xray. According to Nationwide , they already forwarded my medical results to embassy last July15, 2011. I have so may friends who also applied at mercan and We have the same employer, Their papers forwarded at embassy also july 11, 2011. After 4 weeks their visa was released, and they already arrived at Alberta Canada last August '11. Please help me on my situation, I dont know about my status, I try to ask my visa processor, but she didn't answer my inquiries.. My LMO would expire this coming October 8 , 2011. What will I do, and I just want to know, if your application was refused, how would you know,.What do you think what happened to my case.. Please help me.. Thanks and God Bless you all...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You had something show up on your original X-ray that required further testing. There is nothing Mercan can do about that. It's up to the Regional Medical Officer to review and decide if you are medically admissible. Regarding the LMO, you are fine. You have 6 months from the date the LMO is approved to apply for your work permit. You've done that so you don't have to worry about the expiry date of the LMO.

eiyq

Sep 14, 2011
Okay,Nationwide Clinic already forwarded my medical results including my xray original result. According to Mercan, I need to wait my visa, maximum waiting is 6 months as of them. I want to know if, Nationwide already forwarded your medical results on embassy, is that means that you are already fir to work , or your medical results, does not have problem.

Ajit55

Sep 23, 2011
Medical done 2 months ago for mother

I filed sponsorship of my mother in April 2007 at CPC Mississauga. Case got approved in Jan/Feb 2010 and I submitted the application at CHC New Delhi and they started application processing on 15 Feb 2010. We got letter in June 2011 for the medical exams and some other and latest info. forms and submitted them in the mid of July 2011 with all the forms and passport too.
It's been over 2 months and still waiting for the update and passports back.

IF ONCE THE CASE IF APPROVED WITHOUT ASKING THE RECENT INCOME(LICO), CAN THEY ASK FOR THE INCOME VERIFICATION ONCE THE VISA IS ISSUED?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ajit,

I would say that you are a lucky person because your mother's PR processing has reached almost to the final processing stage. Now there is no more chance from CIC for inquiring about LICO, but until the visa office take the final decision for visa issuance , we cannot say every thing is perfect. However, After issuing the visa to your mother, as you are afraid, there is no need of worry at all.

devaulakh

Sep 25, 2011
hi everyone we r almost in same timeline. i sponser my parents in 2006 and got approved as a sponser on jan 2010 and then we submit file in ndvo in feb 2010 and got medical request .pp,forms fortravel history.landing fee in may 2011.my family done medical on 17 june and send all documents on 24 june and we still waiting for response if u guys get any update please share with us .thanks in advance.

mellvin12345

Jul 19, 2012
eiyq said:
Hi to all, I have an application in Alberta Canada, I am under Mercan Canada Agency aT Ortigas. I've signed a contract last Jan '11. My LMO was arrived last, May '11. I took my medical last June21 at nationwide Makati. July01 i took an another view of xray. According to Nationwide , they already forwarded my medical results to embassy last July15, 2011. I have so may friends who also applied at mercan and We have the same employer, Their papers forwarded at embassy also july 11, 2011. After 4 weeks their visa was released, and they already arrived at Alberta Canada last August '11. Please help me on my situation, I dont know about my status, I try to ask my visa processor, but she didn't answer my inquiries.. My LMO would expire this coming October 8 , 2011. What will I do, and I just want to know, if your application was refused, how would you know,.What do you think what happened to my case.. Please help me.. Thanks and God Bless you all...

sir ask ko lang din po . under mercan din kasi aako. anung contract un sinigned mo po pla ? aun b un makapal n pages ng papel na tungkol sa mga policy ng mercan etc??? kasi nagsigned din ako nun last month? pls reply.. thanks :)

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Hey guys

I have some questions...

Is there any chance for refusal after medical? And how long it will take as average after medical done ?

If refusal, is there any chance for appeal ?? And how ??

All replies would be highly appreciated.
Thx a lot in advanced