+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to Canada as a pharmacist

Shahabaz

Nov 9, 2018
Hello!I am shahabaz shaikh.I am from India.I am studying pharmacy and want to immigrate to Canada for work in future will you guide for the procedure.I will be thankful to you.
For registering for express entry i have to take a experience for minimum 1 year.suppose I have my own medical shop,where I provide medicine to the patients in that case how to prove my experience to Canada government

Abdool1014

Nov 9, 2018
Hello, I am a registered pharmacist practicing in nigeria and would love to immigrate to Canada and practice I need guidance

Reactions: Shahabaz

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There are multiple posts on this forum about how to get licensed in Canada as a pharmacist. It is quite a difficult process and many people have to attempt the exams multiple times or don't pass at all. You also should aware that there is now a surplus of pharmacists in many areas of Canada so finding a job may be quite challenging. In the past it was much easier to get a job and the salaries are actually decreasing due to the surplus of pharmacist and due to some legislation changes.

Shahabaz

Nov 9, 2018
There are multiple posts on this forum about how to get licensed in Canada as a pharmacist. It is quite a difficult process and many people have to attempt the exams multiple times or don't pass at all. You also should aware that there is now a surplus of pharmacists in many areas of Canada so finding a job may be quite challenging. In the past it was much easier to get a job and the salaries are actually decreasing due to the surplus of pharmacist and due to some legislation changes.
TNX for the reply ...