+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration refusal of Husband

Nov 6, 2011
This for AAL1984

I am replying to your comment : As i said my marriage is very true , i cant help if immigrations dont beleive us but in the long run they n i know have hurt so many innocent couples who are true .
You have no idea what we did and things we have talked about and the Age thing is what is bothering me so much as my sister is older than her husband , my both brothers wives are older than them . And for my husbands language bothers me also when we do talk everyday on the phone or MSN by webcams . We have very truthful n Honest with everything , but seems to me beingin truthful and honest dont mean a thing .. Im sorry to say i do not agree and still dont agree with immigrations about my husband and i , because like i also they said in the case they have twisted words around and when i seen this i was heart broken thinking they could do this ...... i have been so hurt with all the discrimination against us when all we were doing was being honest , oh and also they said we rehurst our answers to our questions when we didnt even know what the questions we gonna be , so really i dont understand where we went wrong when we truely do love each other

Nov 6, 2011
Hi ddobro2
Hi im replying to your message on my message , what i dont understand is why do the innocent people always get hurt ????? I still keep in touch with my husband everyday by phone or internet since we have met back in 2004 , i cant travel at this moment by doctors order and the fact i am on oxegen , you have no idea what i am going through and all the hurt immigrations put us through .... I have provided them with everything and when i appealed the desision of my husbands refusal , you have no idea what they asked us in court i couldnt beleive my ears , but everything went well only to have to wait 6 months to find out he was refused again . So i have had alot of heartache since then and my health wont let me travel and now on disability ...... so what do you think my chances are now ????? even tho everything we did was true and honest .... we did nothing wrong

Nov 6, 2011
Hi AAL1984
Im commenting on your comment about my husband and i know , i dont like being judged , it is unkind and unfair , but just letting you know i was 43 when i married my husband not 46 so i dont know where you read that and just to let you know i CANNOT travel due to health reasons so it imposible to go there for a year to be with him .... i just think immigrations is unfair to people , what i understand is there is not suppose to be discrimination agaist people , when there is !!