+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration procedures

mohamedashif

Jun 27, 2021
Ok that is not the official link. I gave you the link above. But do what you want. All the best. Get your ECA and IELTS done because you need that to submit a profile.
Fine. Let me go through the link you provided. and find out the other details. also, can you suggest the steps after I submit the profile?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I used this website https://www.canadim.com/ to get that CRS score. I have a master's degree and aged 31 and I didn't attend any IELTS yet. My wife has a master's and not yet attended any IELTS.
Do research on which education assessment body provides MCA as Master's equivalent before you do your ECA. The scores are highly dependent on the education and IELTS score. Getting Indian Master's degrees equivalent to Canadian Master's depends on the university graduated from.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do research on which education assessment body provides MCA as Master's equivalent before you do your ECA. The scores are highly dependent on the education and IELTS score. Getting Indian Master's degrees equivalent to Canadian Master's depends on the university graduated from.
Absolutely agree. It is harder to get a Masters equivalent and many people count scores as a Masters but get an ECA for a bachelors.

mohamedashif

Jun 27, 2021
Thank You.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
With age 31 you can not get 466 unless you have a sibling in canada who’s pr or citizen. One you use the official link and respond to all questions correctly you’ll get your correct crs score. If it’s 468 or above then you may have a chance in fsw draw.
The starting point fir you is to read a lot about express entry. You’ll need ielts and ECA for yoursel mr to create an EE profile.

Reactions: mohamedashif

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
With age 31 you can not get 466 unless you have a sibling in canada who’s pr or citizen. One you use the official link and respond to all questions correctly you’ll get your correct crs score. If it’s 468 or above then you may have a chance in fsw draw.
The starting point fir you is to read a lot about express entry. You’ll need ielts and ECA for yoursel mr to create an EE profile.
Quite possible. I just calculated the CRS with my details and my spouse IELTS (my spouse had CLB 8) . We both had our ECA validatd to Master's and the CRS did come up to 466 with primary age of 31.
The main requirement is to get ECA validated with Master's and a high IELTS score(both will need CLB 10) will take up to 470.

mohamedashif

Jun 27, 2021
Absolutely agree. It is harder to get a Masters equivalent and many people count scores as a Masters but get an ECA for a bachelors.
After applying WES and making the payment, do I need to contact my university for procedures? what should I do next?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
After applying WES and making the payment, do I need to contact my university for procedures? what should I do next?
If the university is in India, they will have to send the transcripts directly to WES in a sealed envelope.
Once you pay the fees, WES will provide the details of documents that needs to be sent and how to send it.

mohamedashif

Jun 27, 2021
Ok that is not the official link. I gave you the link above. But do what you want. All the best. Get your ECA and IELTS done because you need that to submit a profile.
I have an MCA and B.sc(IT) from India, so should I get ECA for both from the university?

mohamedashif

Jun 27, 2021
Yes. WES will only take highest degree but may not assess it as a masters. Don’t know about IQAS or ICAS.
When I started doing profile creation in WES under the required document section they have mentioned
If you have an Indian master’s degree or an Indian postgraduate diploma…
You must also
provide your bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents.

You can check this whole details in this link documents