+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration permit

Nanezrojen

Dec 26, 2022
Hi. everyone! Im hoping you guys can help me. Im actual entered and landed without prior issues in immigration in toronto going to charlottetown. now my concern is I havent have a paper from immigration which is working permit. I dont have Idea that I need to take it before entering in charlottetown and to start my job here. is there anyone who can help me with this.

thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. everyone! Im hoping you guys can help me. Im actual entered and landed without prior issues in immigration in toronto going to charlottetown. now my concern is I havent have a paper from immigration which is working permit. I dont have Idea that I need to take it before entering in charlottetown and to start my job here. is there anyone who can help me with this.

thank you
It's not quite clear what you are asking. How did you get your work permit? Yes, you need documentation from IRCC to fly to Canada and get the work permit.

Nanezrojen

Dec 26, 2022
It's not quite clear what you are asking. How did you get your work permit? Yes, you need documentation from IRCC to fly to Canada and get the work permit.
Hi. What I mean is, I already landed here in charlottetown. The paper from immigration to start my job here is not given to me. they called it a work permit. The immigration staff ask me to just straight ahead without a paper of work permit. I dont even have a stamp with my passport in toronto immigration. I hope you can help me with that..

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi. What I mean is, I already landed here in charlottetown. The paper from immigration to start my job here is not given to me. they called it a work permit. The immigration staff ask me to just straight ahead without a paper of work permit. I dont even have a stamp with my passport in toronto immigration. I hope you can help me with that..
Usually a work permit is given at airport once you go through immigration. Don't know if it had changed since.