+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration has send a mail for Document request and did not received email ?

Krups19

Jul 23, 2015
i have call (jan 2016)them and asked for file process and they said they have send email in August(2015) for Document request and did not received email.
Please help me what i can do ?

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
Krups19 said:
i have call (jan 2016)them and asked for file process and they said they have send email in August(2015) for Document request and did not received email.
Please help me what i can do ?
Send them official communication via email and ask them to re-send the mail as you don't received Department August 2015 email.

Québec Immigration Department Contact URL

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Note: In subject select - > Immigrate to Québec - Permanent workers

If you don't get any reply.

You should file Request under "Access to Information Act" and ask the department to provide the copy of email which they had sent you. And also provide the mail logs as well.

If you don't have anyone in Canada who can file your "Access to Information Act" PM me.

panav

Dec 12, 2016
Hello! Friend I have same case as u I also call them on Sept 2015 to ask my file status but they said to me that they send an email in June 2015 asking for some documents but i donot recive such email. Please tell me about your case after u send a letter ?

Krups19

Jul 23, 2015
Hi Pranav,

Call them again for new request.

Ask them to resend email for Doc. request.and verify your email ID with them.

Once you receive new email they will allow you 60 days to re-send Doc. and filled forms.

Thanks,

panav

Dec 12, 2016
Hello friend thanks I requested them by mail to 're-send that missing email. Please can u tell me that after what time they send u that missing e-mail again which u requested by mail and again how much time they give u to submit documents.
Thanks..

Krups19

Jul 23, 2015
Hi Pranav,

You will receive new email with in 10-15 days with letter of Intention to reject your selection certificate request, Document Check-list to submit with relevant Forms in 60 days.
If you didn't receive new email in 20 days then call them again for followup and verify email address.
Also, On follow up call be polite on communication.

Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi All,

I am in similar situation;

I got an intent to reject communication(via my consultant) in June 2016. It was about updating current status in general and not any explicit document.

I updated them with details of my Wife, Son and job changes, since there were so many changes at personal front after sending obtaining a reference No in June 2014.

My credit card was charged for fees of wife and son in Sep 2016. Further, I have been chasing my consultant for an update in Dec 2016/jan 2017. However, yesterday when I called Quebec, they said they had dispatched another intent to reject communication on 24th oct, 2016, which has never been received by me/my consultant.

The lady on helpline advised to send them a written letter explaining situation that we never received any update.

Just wanted to check what was your experience. What bad can be expected next? Will they continue processing my case after we send them a request through courier?

An early response shall help me getting a deep insight. Sad

Thanks a bunch!
Tarun Pahwa

Krups19

Jul 23, 2015
ertarun said:
Hi All,

I am in similar situation;

I got an intent to reject communication(via my consultant) in June 2016. It was about updating current status in general and not any explicit document.

I updated them with details of my Wife, Son and job changes, since there were so many changes at personal front after sending obtaining a reference No in June 2014.

My credit card was charged for fees of wife and son in Sep 2016. Further, I have been chasing my consultant for an update in Dec 2016/jan 2017. However, yesterday when I called Quebec, they said they had dispatched another intent to reject communication on 24th oct, 2016, which has never been received by me/my consultant.

The lady on helpline advised to send them a written letter explaining situation that we never received any update.

Just wanted to check what was your experience. What bad can be expected next? Will they continue processing my case after we send them a request through courier?

An early response shall help me getting a deep insight. Sad

Thanks a bunch!
Tarun Pahwa

Hi Tarun,

Send them new written letter explaining situation that you never received any update via post or email.
Check your emails for Day 24th oct, 2016. Even you can call them and ask to send again via email again.

Thanks

yayo

Aug 12, 2014
Rohan_Ca said:
Send them official communication via email and ask them to re-send the mail as you don't received Department August 2015 email.

Québec Immigration Department Contact URL

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Note: In subject select - > Immigrate to Québec - Permanent workers

If you don't get any reply.

You should file Request under "Access to Information Act" and ask the department to provide the copy of email which they had sent you. And also provide the mail logs as well.

If you don't have anyone in Canada who can file your "Access to Information Act" PM me.

Hi.

I have the same case too. Montreal received my application July 2014, I found out that they already sent an email only this Nov 2016 after my agency called them. The Customer Service Representative advised for me to send a letter requesting for the email to be resent. Upon tracing the tracking number, Montreal received my letter Dec 12. Called them this Jan 19,2017, they said that my letter was received but no email was sent yet and it would depend on the officer in charge if he will resend the email or not. :(

Should i send an email as well, as what you have suggested?

And what if i don't get any reply? I'm really frustrated 'coz what if they thought i received the email and did not send the required documents on time?

Your reply would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.