+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration from Scotland to Canada?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to try something new, go for it. I did not come from a poor country so I never imagined the streets of Canada to be lined with gold. I came ready to try something new, I worked hard and I made a good life for myself. It's not necessarily better in Canada, it's just different, it's a new experience.

BillyBoy_1983

May 28, 2009
Yeah, Canada appeals to me because each province seems like a new world. Toronto etc kinda looks like New York, up north & the mountain regions look breathtaking. The scenery in Scotland is really nice but I love how it looks over there. I've heard the people are, in general, really friendly too. It's obviously a huge step & quite nerve racking but if I don't do it, I know I'll regret it.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you don't like it, you can always go back but like you said, if you want to do it, you will always regret it if you don't. Toronto is the big city, it's very multi cultural. Montreal has a more French or European atmosphere. Edmonton and Calgary are smaller cities and less diverse but the people are friendly. If you get tired of one city, you can always try another.

BillyBoy_1983

May 28, 2009
Cool. Well I'm going to go for the WPH then. Thanks for all your comments Leon, it's been a massive help! I'll be on here again soon though no doubt with more questions at some point haha. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again! Billy.