+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMMIGRANT VISA STAMPED ..HERE IS CHC NEW DELHI TIMELINE

sunny001

Nov 21, 2009
Here is the timeline for my wife'S SPONSORSHIP:

IAPPLIED FOR SPONSORSHIP @ CPC-M: JAN 5

APPLICATION APPROVED AND FILE SENT TO NEW DELHI: JAN 31

PPR RECD [AND SOME DOCS REQUEST] FROM CPC-NDELHI: FEB 14

PP SENT [ALONG WITH REQUESTED DOCS] : MARCH 2 [DELAYED FROM FEB 14 COS SHE WAS IN USA WITH ME SINCE JAN]

PP RECD WITH IMMIGRANT VISA: APRIL 19 [YAY :)]

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE

neergiti

Jan 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Sunny001

Good to know that your wife has recieved her visa. IF you don't mind, could you let me know what ur e-cas show as of this monday and also what was the issue date of the visa....just want to know how long it takes to be sent after issued. And is ur wife residing in Delhi?

Thanks,
Giti

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Wow!!! That's remarkable how fast your visa approval was. No doubt your application was in great shape, but is new Delhi noted for fast processing too?

Hong Kong seems to be trying for an opposite record. :mad:

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congratulations. That was really fast

anu789

Nov 5, 2008
Dear seniors and friends,

I am MENTALLY depressed with prolonged delays with our application.
Every Monday / Tuesday I hope that something will change on E-CAS and this week lost all my hopes.

It is almost 106 Days completed after New Delhi Started Processing since February 3rd, 2010.

It is almost 70 Days Completed after we send the Passport of me and my son. My son is just 3 years old and he was 2.6 years old when original application was filed at CPC-M.

Also - Immigration File Number is B0558***** [FRQ]
Can you please help me understand what is [FRQ] at the end of the file number. I asked this question to many people and no one answered me. We already ordered CAIPS Immigration file and don’t know when we will receive it.

This is our First Marriage for both of us and our son was born in USA. My Husband used to work in USA on H1B for some time and we were in USA for 2.5 years and my son was born during that time. We submitted all the FBI Clearance and Indian Police Clearance Certificates last year when our application process started.

Our Application is from Quebec and My Husband contact Local MP Last week and on Monday; MP from Montreal contacted New Delhi for Status. Till Now we have not received any response from MP Office.

We send an email enquiry on May 3rd. 2010 and after 7 days they replied that they received our passports and there gave standard reply.

This our timeline at New Delhi –

1. CHC – New Delhi started processing our application on February 3rd, 2010.
2. Initial PPR was issued on February 5th, 2010, but due to postal delay it reached we on February 15th, 2010 and they requested all Indian Police Clearance Certificate.
3. Dr (DMP) already sent completed Medical Examination Reports on February 8th, 2010.
4. CHC – New Delhi returned our Wedding and Son Birthday’s Photos on March 4th, 2010.
They requested for passport again and Latest Indian PCC.
5. We mailed Passports and Requested Documents and CHC- New Delhi Received on March 11th, 2010.
6. My Husband mailed the Quebec CSQ Certificate with some more photos to CHC – New Delhi on March 23rd, 2010. I think Quebec will also send CSQ Documentation to New Delhi directly.

As far as Background Checks are concerned – We stayed only in one country USA for little over 2 years. We submitted Local Police, State Criminal and FBI Finger-printing Clearance Certificates and it is almost 70 days they received all information. I don’t know what they are doing with passport for so long.

We are depressed and unable to focus on life –
1. Is it a mistake or punishment for staying or travelling in a foreign country legally for some time?
2. Are we punished by giving birth to our son in a foreign country?

Please answer me whether CHC- New Delhi will call for Interview again after 106 days and after returning all our wedding and son birthday’s photos.

How to check whether CHC – ND had completed Background Checks?
We are planning to send email case enquiry tomorrow on Background Checks.

We really appreciate if you can help us in any way to find more information.

Thanks
Anu