+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669 E - Need help

John_S

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Hi,

I have some doubt while filling IMM5669E form. Can someone help me in this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doubt 1:

Under "Education" section : We need to provide details of all secondary and post secondary.
- Do I need to provide the details of Grade 9, 10, 11 and 12 - Please confirm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubt 2:

Under Section 8, Personal History: Looks like we have to provide JOB related information.

I need clarification on the following:

- I currently stay in New Jersey and work in New York. In this scenario which information I need to mention at section 8. Do I need to provide "work" address or "house" address.

- Earlier I stayed in Hyderabad and traveled to Bangalore for 6 months. Which information I need to mention for that 6 months at Section 8 - Hyderabad or Bangalore.

Need your input in this.

Thanks....

CanadaGoose

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Red Planet
NOC Code......
Allmost all
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
23-05-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2014
John_S said:
Hi,

I have some doubt while filling IMM5669E form. Can someone help me in this:

Doubt 1:

Under "Education" section : We need to provide details of all secondary and post secondary.
- Do I need to provide the details of Grade 9, 10, 11 and 12 - Please confirm.
A:You have to provide 10,12,bachelor's,Masters--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doubt 2:

Under Section 8, Personal History: Looks like we have to provide JOB related information.

I need clarification on the following:

- I currently stay in New Jersey and work in New York. In this scenario which information I need to mention at section 8. Do I need to provide "work" address or "house" address.

Provide Work location
- Earlier I stayed in Hyderabad and traveled to Bangalore for 6 months. Which information I need to mention for that 6 months at Section 8 - Hyderabad or Bangalore.
Provide Work location]

Need your input in this.

Thanks....

All the best

John_S

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Thanks..

So, under section 8 - I have to mention "work" location
and under section 12 (Address section) - I have to mention "home" address location - Please confirm.