+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5532 questions: additional pages and digital signature

somniferum

Nov 26, 2022
Hi,

I need to include a few additional pages for IMM 5532 for employment history and family/friends that know about our relationship. I have filled out and printed the relevant additional pages. But I am unsure where to attach them.

In the guide: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html it says: If you need more space for any section, include an additional page containing the appropriate section, complete it and upload it with your application. For the document type, choose “other.” Your other information can be in any of the following formats: JPG, JPEG or PDF.

But we also cannot digitally sign this form, so need to print, sign, and scan it anyway. Can I just include the additional pages at the end of the signed and scanned PDF and upload it all, including the extra pages, as IMM5532? Or do I need to upload the additional pages for IMM 5532 separately at the bottom under supporting documentation?

Please advise, thank you