+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5475e - related question.

Rahul H

May 16, 2023
Hello All,
I submitted my express entry CEC profile on 13th April 2023. I got a message from IRCC to fill out form IMM5475, which basically is my consent to release my info to a Designated Individual (not a representative). In the form they have asked about 'Name of office where applocation was submitted' and also 'Location of the office'. I submitted the application online from Toronto, and I dont know which office my case was submitted. I went through my AOR and IRCC profile but they havent mentioned about the office anywhere. Is there a way I can find out where my application is being processed. These fields mentioned above are not mandatory in the form but I dont want to keep them blank.

You leads and help appreciated.

Thanks
Rahul.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Did you find out why would IRCC ask for an IMM5475E if you are not using any attorney for your PR?
Did you call and check with them?
Did you use an Attorney in the past e.g. Study or WP you used to come to Toronto?

Rahul H

May 16, 2023
Thankyou for your reply. Yes I had selected yes during my pr application process and given my sisters name as a designated individual. I havent used attorney in the past during WP or SP. I had no idea that they will ask me to fill out another form otherwise I wouldnt have done it.
I am thinking whether to write 'Submitted Online - Toronto' or something like that as I submitted it from Toronto.
Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
ya the nearest Canadian one should be fine

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hello All,
I submitted my express entry CEC profile on 13th April 2023. I got a message from IRCC to fill out form IMM5475, which basically is my consent to release my info to a Designated Individual (not a representative). In the form they have asked about 'Name of office where applocation was submitted' and also 'Location of the office'. I submitted the application online from Toronto, and I dont know which office my case was submitted. I went through my AOR and IRCC profile but they havent mentioned about the office anywhere. Is there a way I can find out where my application is being processed. These fields mentioned above are not mandatory in the form but I dont want to keep them blank.

You leads and help appreciated.

Thanks
Rahul.
Hello. May I know how long it took for your application to have an update and/or be approved after submitting the filled out & signed IMM5475? Thank you.