+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1294 Error Can't Upload

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, I'm having a problem uploading my IMM1294 form, it says

Please ensure you download the latest form from the IRCC website, complete the form using Adobe Reader, validate and upload again.

and yes, I opened it on adobe reader 11 on my macbook, tried uploading it on chrome and safari. I did not convert the pdf in anyway just filling it and press validate, the barcodes are there on the last page... I'm outta options now of what to do.. Do you guys ever had the same problem?

mohanvikky

Oct 26, 2017
Hi.. I tried to do the same a couple of hours ago and the result was the same. Not aware of what to do now. Also, I have the barcode at the bottom, validated. The same error states please download the latest forms from the ircc website, validate and upload. Would be great if there is a solution to this.

ray5

Oct 26, 2017
Hi

I'm having the exact same problem here, I'm using the latest version of IMM1294 (10-2017) E, validated and saved.

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description: Please ensure you download the latest form from the IRCC website, complete the form using Adobe Reader, validate and upload again.

Somebody please find a solution or notify CIC about this problem

aapothen

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,

Same issue here. I am having issue with the validated application form IMM1294E as well as the validated Schedule 1 Temporary Residents optional document IMM5257B_1. I need to submit this optional document as my previous application was refused.

I have, subsequently, reported a technical issue through my account. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

aapothen

Oct 26, 2017
It would be good if others, who are facing the same issue, report it as well. It may help to quickly resolve the problem.

ray5

Oct 26, 2017
I couldn't report it through MyCIC because I do not have a UCI yet (a mandatory field on the report page).

They seem to respond quickly on twitter, might as well report it there @CitImmCanada

Reactions: aapothen

nsd_1000

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, I am having the same problem. I reported a technical issue. Lets hope they resolve it soon. Anyone had any progress?

mohanvikky

Oct 26, 2017
I too reported tthe technical issue with both the ImMM 1294 and Imm 5257. I tried logging in now and I am not able to log in now. Showing error 502. Guess they r performing some action altering? Hope so.

easyrider13

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Facing the same issue here. I'm guessing its a website or server problem. Lets hope they resolve it soon. If anyone is able to get through and upload here do let the rest of us know : )

nsd_1000

Oct 26, 2017
I was able to log in but faced the same upload issue again. Also, it seems like they have read my reported issue. Since in the account messages it is showing time at which the message was send and read.
Yes, if anyone is able to upload please post here.

Oct 26, 2017
Nope, still no luck here. I tried using a windows machine still the same. Going to try using microsoft edge now. Hopefully if this doesn't work, tomorrow they'll fix it! Tell us if any of you guys have any luck! Thanks

mohanvikky

Oct 26, 2017
I tried just now and it was not working. Could you guys just tell me which browser to use and should I download the form again and fill and validate? Also, changes in settings if any?