+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM0008 dependant and IMM5669 help

oliverzhang

Jun 28, 2018
now i am preparing to re submit my application for sponsor my wife(previous one has been returned for not providing BACKGROUD declaration form for my daughter). my wife and i have a 18 years of daughter(has permanent resident of canada),when i am filling IMM0008, i am totally confused about CIC SAID about dependant:
You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.
should i add my daughter on IMM0008 as dependant or not?
also about IMM5669, in the cic guide, this form should be filled by principle applicant and any dependant who are not canadian or permanent resident holder. SHOULD I provide IMM5669 FOR my daughter(she is a permanent resident)? thank you.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
Dependant(s)

You, the principal applicant must answer each question on behalf of each of your dependant(s).

Note: Remember that all questions in this section are about your dependant. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens.

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
You (the principal applicant) and any of your family members 18 years of age or older (who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) must fill out, print, and sign a this form.