File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
Hi! My husband and i are currently completing our forms. I've encountered a problem with my imm 5669 schedule a background/declaration question 12. Addresses. For the past 10 years i have only lived in one address which is my current address up until now. It would have been easy if not for what is stated in our marriage contract. I got our marriage license from cordova, cebu for our convenience because of our very tight schedule then. But i am not from cordova, cebu. And because it was from cordova, so my address in the marriage license had to be corodova, cebu too. It was carried on to our nso marriage contract. So, should i include cordova, cebu as one of my addresses? If so, is it necessary that i list cordova, cebu as my address at the time i took our marriage license? Thank you very much! :)

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Is it within the same country? as its not only the address, but you need to put in your personal history that you were there ( ie., travelled there ) with dates like month/year. I am not an expert on spousal sponsorship, don't they do in fine details for sponsorship so if they see that the license was achieved in another city/country then you have gone there and lived, so in other words you gotta make dates?
Unless its acceptable to just license from elsewhere? in that case, instead of making up dates and addresses, you could write a letter explaining the reason for your license being there and the fact that address was for that reason
Wait for others to touch on this

joshrara4413

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
Hello user828! Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is in the same country, philippines and in the same island, cebu. But i live in cebu city while corodva is a municipality of cebu province. Ive been there a lot of times for the processing of our license. If i wont include it in my address list maybe theyll question it. Your advice of writing an explanation letter about is good. Thank you! Ill wait for other advices too. Thanks again :)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
I agree with the previous poster - write an explanation letter why you got married there, and the reason for a different address, and it should be good.
Sweden

joshrara4413

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
Thanks Sweden! Ill write an explanation letter for it. :)

moiztapal

Oct 8, 2013
Dear All, I needed clarification on question number 7 - Education.

I'm currently doing CFA and have completed 2 levels and pursuing the 3rd level. As CFA is a professional certification issued by CFA Institute Virginia, USA i do not need to attend a university or anything and i attempt it from any country and I'm doing it from Pakistan. My question is how to show this information in the blocks provided:

From To Name of Instituion City or Country Type of Certificate or diploma issued
2011-06 To Date CFA Institute Virgina USA or Pakistan???? What should i write hear since i have
completed 2 out of 3 levels. When i
complete all three levels i will recieve
charter

animeghurl14

Feb 3, 2014
joshrara4413 said:
Hi! My husband and i are currently completing our forms. I've encountered a problem with my imm 5669 schedule a background/declaration question 12. Addresses. For the past 10 years i have only lived in one address which is my current address up until now. It would have been easy if not for what is stated in our marriage contract. I got our marriage license from cordova, cebu for our convenience because of our very tight schedule then. But i am not from cordova, cebu. And because it was from cordova, so my address in the marriage license had to be corodova, cebu too. It was carried on to our nso marriage contract. So, should i include cordova, cebu as one of my addresses? If so, is it necessary that i list cordova, cebu as my address at the time i took our marriage license? Thank you very much! :)
Hi, I've encountered same problem as yours..what did you do? do you write an explanation letter? or did you include your address in your marriage contract? Thankss. :)

KWT2CDN

Feb 4, 2014
moiztapal said:
Dear All, I needed clarification on question number 7 - Education.

I'm currently doing CFA and have completed 2 levels and pursuing the 3rd level. As CFA is a professional certification issued by CFA Institute Virginia, USA i do not need to attend a university or anything and i attempt it from any country and I'm doing it from Pakistan. My question is how to show this information in the blocks provided:

From To Name of Instituion City or Country Type of Certificate or diploma issued
2011-06 To Date CFA Institute Virgina USA or Pakistan???? What should i write hear since i have
completed 2 out of 3 levels. When i
complete all three levels i will recieve
charter
I don't think you need to mention this information because the section clearly states; "Give the number of years of school". I have the same issue, where my bloody level 3 is not getting cleared up :) I would recommend you to attach a separate sheet and write a small paragraph explaining what CFA is and you status and why you haven't put the info in the table. This way, you are not hiding any information and are factually correct. My confusion started when they ask for the education years in the boxes above.

DJ_Brazil

Sep 19, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am filling out the IMM 5669. My doubt - question 12 - all addresses in the past 10 years. I have to show exactly the past 10 years or the most recent? I have already completed all box but my last information is from 2010 because I have lived in many places, some of them for about 2 or 3 months. What can I do? is that enough or I have to give more information in an extra sheet? Even trips I have to tell them?
Do I have to prove every single address? I am very confused. Thanks :(

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Anything that does not fit should be listed on a separate sheet. It should be from the last 10 years, with no time gaps.
List places you stayed for two or three months. However, you do not have to list short trips (unless the guide for your country says to) if you kept a permanent residence during the trip. For example, if you were living in apartment X from December 2011 to December 2013, but went on a two-week vacation during that period, the vacation is not listed.
If you do not remember an address, or the exact dates, just explain on a separate sheet of paper.

Argie2016

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Buenos Aires
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-12-2016 (AOR1) 28-03-2017 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
04-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
SOON June 2017
I think they only ask you to Write when you stay... more than 6 months in that country.... so you don't have to provide addresses for less than 6 months...