+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 form request for Canadian PR express entry profile

canadapr2590

Jan 17, 2023
Hello,

My wife (primary applicant) has submitted an express entry profile with me as her dependent. We received AOR for the profile on Jan 31st, 2024. Yesterday (march 8th) we received an email from IRCC with the following information -
"Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an electronic signature. The form can be found at the
following link:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf"

I have checked other cases where there is a request for IMM 5669 form, it usually states exactly what portion of the original information is incomplete (any gaps etc.) but in our case it doesn't provide any additional instructions except above.

Why would we receive a request to fill out the exact same details that we already submitted in the original application and they haven't even specified what the problem is?

We have 7 days to fill up this form and upload it to the IRCC portal.

Any information/help regarding this step would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello,

My wife (primary applicant) has submitted an express entry profile with me as her dependent. We received AOR for the profile on Jan 31st, 2024. Yesterday (march 8th) we received an email from IRCC with the following information -
"Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an electronic signature. The form can be found at the
following link:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf"

I have checked other cases where there is a request for IMM 5669 form, it usually states exactly what portion of the original information is incomplete (any gaps etc.) but in our case it doesn't provide any additional instructions except above.

Why would we receive a request to fill out the exact same details that we already submitted in the original application and they haven't even specified what the problem is?

We have 7 days to fill up this form and upload it to the IRCC portal.

Any information/help regarding this step would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
The government works in many mysterious ways.. just do it again and send it off. It's much easier than thinking why why why