+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5604 during express entry application?

encounta

Mar 2, 2022
In February, I received a notice in the application that states this:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
######## - MY SON'S NAME
IMM 5604 Declaration: Please submit a completed Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM5604) for. Note that a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany Parent/Guardian must be included. This must be received at this office by:
I printed the form and my wife signed along with the notary. I uploaded to the portal.

But today, I got a new notice:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are still missing the following information in order to finalize your application:
####### - MY NAME:
IMM 5604 Declaration: Please submit a completed Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM5604) for. Note that a photocopy of a valid and legible identity document of the Non-Accompany Parent/Guardian must be included. This must be received at this office by:
I resubmitted the same form.

Am I missing something here?
I think it might be that in the form, we only typed in FIRST LAST names not FIRST MIDDLE LAST names. I am going to print another one and fill it that way. However, now that I have already submitted the form again, how can I submit the revised form?
Much appreciated.

For reference:
I got the invitation in Oct 2020
Completed application in Feb 2021
Medical complete Mar 2021