+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5562 - Travel history help

heyven100

May 13, 2016
I saw an old forum, but the website advice to start a new one ::)

I'm submitting outland application for my hubby.

I know they clarified, to not send extra documents that they don't ask for--Can I provide extra word document with VISA stamps/Pictures of some of the travel? Or the list of travels is sufficient?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are a PR or a Canadian citizen, they have your travel history already. Any sponsored person will submit full copy of passport anyway!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
heyven100 said:
I saw an old forum, but the website advice to start a new one ::)

I'm submitting outland application for my hubby.

I know they clarified, to not send extra documents that they don't ask for--Can I provide extra word document with VISA stamps/Pictures of some of the travel? Or the list of travels is sufficient?
Just provide what is requested. If they wanted the stamps, that would be stated.

July21

Jan 28, 2016
I just checked out - haven't found out they are asking IMM 5562 - Travel History form in the new application kit for outland application. Why do you need to include IMM 5562? Please correct me if I am looking into wrong document checklist.

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Hi there, not sure if its because of where your husband lives but my document checklist is IMM 5533E and it does ask for entry/exit stamps in your passport as well as old travel stubs.

July21

Jan 28, 2016
rcspousalsponsorship said:
Hi there, not sure if its because of where your husband lives but my document checklist is IMM 5533E and it does ask for entry/exit stamps in your passport as well as old travel stubs.
I am also using IMM 5533E checklist for my application and it asks for entry/exit stamps confirming sponsor's visit to principal applicant. It's similar to the information required in IMM 5562E, but don't think they are asking for this form in checklist. I could be wrong though!

heyven100

May 13, 2016
July21 said:
I am also using IMM 5533E checklist for my application and it asks for entry/exit stamps confirming sponsor's visit to principal applicant. It's similar to the information required in IMM 5562E, but don't think they are asking for this form in checklist. I could be wrong though!
Hi, Yes it's asking for this form because from the country-specific requirements. There are 2 forms for the country he is coming from...

farazjawaid

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, Yes it's asking for this form because from the country-specific requirements. There are 2 forms for the country he is coming from...
Hi I am applying for my wife under spousal sponsorship. Do I need to fill my travels under part b of imm5562e?