+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5562 E - DID NOT TRAVEL

ranvirbajwa

Dec 1, 2015
Hello Experts,

I am confused while filling IMM 5562. My country of origin is India and country of residence is Canada. Coming to canada was my first trip outside india.

Do I need to mention this in "SUPPLEMENTARY INFOMATION YOUR TRAVELS" Or Tick "DID NOT TRAVEL" option.

Please help !!

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
If there is any country that you visited apart from country of birth & country of residence, yes, then that needs to be included on the IMM 5562 Form but not country of birth & country of residence.

ranvirbajwa said:
Hello Experts,

I am confused while filling IMM 5562. My country of origin is India and country of residence is Canada. Coming to canada was my first trip outside india.

Do I need to mention this in "SUPPLEMENTARY INFOMATION YOUR TRAVELS" Or Tick "DID NOT TRAVEL" option.

Please help !!

ranvirbajwa

Dec 1, 2015
navid2014 said:
If there is any country that you visited apart from country of birth & country of residence, yes, then that needs to be included on the IMM 5562 Form but not country of birth & country of residence.

Thank you, I will tick "DID NOT TRAVEL" as coming to Canada was my first trip outside India.

carllette

Jan 12, 2015
BC Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
01-March-2016
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
N/A (Inland)
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
HI! I have a question regarding this form IMM5562E, in the form they asking about all the countries that I visited. My question is do I need to include Canada in the country that I've been through even if I am currently residing here in Canada or just the countries that I visited? I am originally from Asia.

AJVisa

Jun 16, 2023
Hi,

I completed all the necessary information on form IMM 5625E, but it did not validate. How to fix it?