+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 1344 (AGAIN)!

ZeKanucke

Oct 17, 2022
Before sending the completed form to the PA, it is mentioned that by pressing the VALIDATE button, the QR codes will be created.
Well, with ONLY the sponsor's signature, it doesn't work, the form ASKS for the PA's digital signature, which (theoretically) you dont have (yet).
So, what would be the workaround?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Before sending the completed form to the PA, it is mentioned that by pressing the VALIDATE button, the QR codes will be created.
Well, with ONLY the sponsor's signature, it doesn't work, the form ASKS for the PA's digital signature, which (theoretically) you dont have (yet).
So, what would be the workaround?
the big confusing about the form 1344 easiest solution after you validate print it both of the principal and sponsored need to sign scan and upload ,although it says you dont have to sign only electronical signatures are enough .

Reactions: ZeKanucke

ZeKanucke

Oct 17, 2022
the big confusing about the form 1344 easiest solution after you validate print it both of the principal and sponsored need to sign scan and upload ,although it says you dont have to sign only electronical signatures are enough .
So - The sponsor should type in both signatures (sponsor and PA) to be able to validate.
Based on your info, this would be the steps?
SPONSOR:
1. Complete form, sign BOTH (as sponsor and as PA)
2. Validate
3. Save form on PC
4. email to PA

PA:
5. Print form
6. Sign (manually)
7. Scan
8. Upload to portal?

Man that is complicated.

Reactions: BCTechy

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
So - The sponsor should type in both signatures (sponsor and PA) to be able to validate.
Based on your info, this would be the steps?
SPONSOR:
1. Complete form, sign BOTH (as sponsor and as PA)
2. Validate
3. Save form on PC
4. email to PA

PA:
5. Print form
6. Sign (manually)
7. Scan
8. Upload to portal?

Man that is complicated.
everyone should sign on his own, PA sign scan send to sponsor and sponsor sin scan upload it .

Reactions: BCTechy

ZeKanucke

Oct 17, 2022
everyone should sign on his own, PA sign scan send to sponsor and sponsor sin scan upload it .
Yes, that is the only logical answer and way to get the job done.
But the IRCC SPECIFIES that (the sponsor) doesn't need to print, he only needs to complete, sign (electronically) then press the validate button and so on.
ONly that the VALIDATE button DOESN'T WORK this way (with only one signature).
But ... why do we hope to use logic with IRCC?
Thanks.

Reactions: he5ham

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
But the IRCC SPECIFIES that (the sponsor) doesn't need to print, he only needs to complete, sign (electronically) then press the validate button and so on.
Thanks.
I typed both names in the signature fields, then validate, print, ink sign, scan, send to primary applicant, then they ink sign, scan and upload with application.

Reactions: he5ham

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
I typed both names in the signature fields, then validate, print, ink sign, scan, send to primary applicant, then they ink sign, scan and upload with application.
This is what i did as well but when I did, I was with my wife beside me so we can do it on the spot then scan and upload.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Thanks.
just to validate few things with you are you adding a representative documentation ( you being a representative in that case ) ? if so then you validate add the electronical signature and then scan ..